It’s that time again for our monthly happy hour event, a regular happening since November 2009. For the first year, we were viewed as wacko-fringe.

Behold the transformation!

Now we are all the rage.

Now we are cutting edge!

We are expecting some surprise guests at this one. They are very well known names from Foreclosure World. Various media outlets have also expressed interest in attending again this month. Our October 2010 event was featured on the front page of our local paper here.

Come join us for April 21st, 2011 monthly Happy Hour. These are informal gatherings where we can relax, socialize, enjoy stimulating conversation, and use our collective brain power to make a positive impact on the Foreclosure Crisis that is annihilating our communities.

Millions of Americans are being rendered homeless by a Wall Street gamble that left homeowners, tenants, municipalities, insurers, investors, and 401(k)/pension fund savers, and millions across the globe wiped out while Wall Street financiers continue to be heavily remunerated for their destructive rampage into mortgage backed securities.

THIS THURSDAY April 21st at Duffys on Clematis in downtown West Palm Beach starting at 5:30pm.

Hope to see you there!

Comments
11 Responses to “Happy Hour for Combatants of Illegal Foreclosures – West Palm Beach, FL Thursday April 21st 5:30pm – Duffys on Clematis”
  1. Carole says:

I live in Phila, and if there are any the area, let me know, I’ll be there!

2. Katheryn says:

Maybe we can start having them in several states and areas. I live in Delaware but an easy drive to Maryland or PA. I could even get to New York with little trouble. Myles, probably need to post it on the message board and let people know what city you think you could meet in.

• tired of being tired says:

I am in Md and you are right , we can call it ” foreclosures united ” ( or FU -for short ) we need to figure out the 12 steps, but we all probably need to drink at this point so that can’t be an option – seriously , that would probably help to go around the room and share our horror stories , but no matter what bank you were /are with the stories are WAY to similar for this not to be an orchestrated effort of the banksters – good luck all ; )

3. myles says:

How can I start the happy hours here in L.A.?

4. myles says:

Great idea–we need to start this in other cities, in L.A. and Chicago and New York until it becomes a nationwide experience that the politicians and banksters can’t ignore.
    How can I start it here in L.A.?
    myles