Lender Processing Services Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LPS)

You can watch the stock tank here…

Comments
8 Responses to “Lender Processing Services Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LPS)”
  1. Beth A. says:

Burn, baby, burn.

If any LPS, B of A, Chase, Wells-Fargo, etc., etc. scum surf this site: Your mother called, she wants to talk to you about your career decisions. Give her a call and let her know that you’ll soon have a need to move back home….that is, if it hasn’t been wrongfully foreclosed on.

2. Eugene Villarreal says:

LPS made a lot of money. Maybe Warren Buffet will buy their stock. Who cares if they screwed the public as long as they made MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4.

3. see says:

I just love that laughing mouse and when I see him I know something good has happened… Liz you can still do depos even if they go belly up.

4. Malco says:

I call ALL of the B of A “specialists” from the CEO’s office and DARE them to take foreclosure action , then I tell them I am suing them , to bring it -so to speak . We the People will prevail and , I hope justice is served legally . If not , I may just be one of those lone wolf kinda guys that does it on his own , I have EVERYONE’S home address in B of A and if they do in fact foreclose , shit Ted K got nuthin on this kid . Use your imagination , no one shall be hurt , but any loss can be devastating . I am MY OWN Judge and Jury and the guilty shall pay , oh , to the morons in our Government condoning this illegal activity and helping to cover it up for Bank contributions ? , you are even easier to find . You have been warned -Malco

5. lizinsarasota says:

Wait a second! Don’t go belly up until I have a chance to sue you for all the fraudulent affidavits you generated in MY case! And there are still all those depositions yet to take.
    C’mon LPS! Hang in there a little longer! You can do it!

You sh*ts.

6. maggie May says:

Oh my id rather be short then a monkey lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

7. Ron Moss says:

Several State AG’s are still represented by the people and not the democrats. Nevada, Massachusetts, Kansas. Arkansas. Idaho, plus New York where the wall street crimes were and if it is up to Obama still get a way with Masquerading like friendly bankers/ But oh check out the documentary “Inside Job”.