1-800-ROBOSIGN | Foreclosure Complaint? Stand By for New Toll-Free Number

Foreclosure Complaint? Stand By for New Toll-Free Number

It probably won’t include “1-800-ROBO,” but big banks are preparing to launch a toll-free number to find consumers harmed by problems in foreclosure processing.

The effort to find consumers is an outgrowth of the controversy over so-called robo-signing and other problematic foreclosure practices. Last spring, regulators ordered major banks and thrifts to overhaul their foreclosure practices, finding that 14 lenders filed foreclosures with improper documentation and lacked sufficient staff to properly handle distressed borrowers. The banks have now picked independent consultants to identify any borrowers who were harmed by foreclosure-processing problems.

The regulators have decided to require that banks set up a single process for consumers who want a review of their case, rather than a separate one for each mortgage company. Homeowners can request a review if their foreclosure happened on a primary residence in 2009 or 2010. The outreach campaign will also include a joint website and an advertising campaign. It’s expected to be launched in the coming weeks, Acting Comptroller of the Currency John Walsh said Monday at a conference in Washington held by the American Banker newspaper.

Rest here…

Can’t wait to see how this isn’t going to work…

Comments
125 Responses to “1-800-ROBOSIGN | Foreclosure Complaint? Stand By for New Toll-Free Number”
  1. marilyn lane says:

Ivent and all
    I read Heaven.org. I agree there is a plan in progress but That is only a part of the plan.

It started back in 1901 when vice president theodore roosevelt took office.

Everyone reading that article about
    social progressivism by Jon Christian Ryder)
    will understand that these fraudlent foreclosures are a small part of the plan
    and if you want to know how it is planned that you and your kids and grandkids have no food to eat
    read it
    Know the facts of the history of our country.

2. marilyn lane says:

@I VENT
    read the whole article and see what they say how would like us to meet our demise early probably in a similar way as your grand parents.

• lvent says:

That’s right marilyn. Truly evil all of it..The question I ask is who said they could play God..? That is what makes me soo mad…Too much Government control is no good…they are acting like traitors,this is truly a tyranny that is oppressing its people….that is precisely the reason we were given a Contitution and a Bill of Rights by the founding fathers… to protect us from them….and why we have the right to keep and bear arms…to protect ourselves from them….I heard on MSNBC that Herman Cain won the Straw Poll down in Fla…I really like that statement. Rick Perry, the executioner only got 14% and the freemason Ron Paul only got 10%………Now I thinK Michigan voted for Romney…..that scares me…Whoever gets nominated, the people better make all candidates sign a legal binding contract with WE THE PEOPLE….that protects us from them or we are all doomed….We can’t forget, it is the NWO inside power structure that needs to be removed first and foremost….in CONgress and at the White House……ABOLISH THE FED SHOULD BE FIRST LINE ON THAT CONTRACT…THAT WAS THE BEGINING OF ALL OF THIS HORROR..

• lvent says:

The Vatican,/Jesuit/ U.N,/ NWO appointed themselves SUPREME TRUSTEE for the worlds wealth, land and resources and now they want to own and control the people…..Who agreed to that? They want all of us to “think” we have no rights and we have owners…that is all a BIG MANUFACTURED LIE….They deceive, lie and steal….that is all they ever done…They are investors and that is all they are…..THE ARE NOT OWNERS OF WE THE PEOPLE OR OUR HOMES OUR WEALTH…..THEY ARE THEIVES….they infiltrated America with traitors who are members of their BIG CLUB or they corrupted and bought the Politicians, the Media, the Legal System…Time to exert our Constitutional Rights before they steal those….. and throw them all out of America….!

• marilyn lane says:

! Ivent and all
        that book tells the history the New Deal, The forming of the Federal reserve etc
        in very clear easy to read terms. One statement in the book attributed to
        Nikita Khrushchev told the American people that “…our firm conviction is that sooner of later Capitalism will give way to Socialism. Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you.” Later, he amended his statement, adding that the Soviets would not beat America in battle, but that :…the United States will eventually fly the communist flag—the American people will hoist it themselves.”

Everybody read that article. Yhe worst is yet to come unless we unite

• lvent says:

Try this link..If it does not work because the hid it, Google the words on-heaven.org.it is their evil Jesuit philosophy…

• lvent says:

The link works! Now read the Pactum De Singularis Caelum covenant……Covenant of the one heaven… and read…….#4 Supreme Conveyance of All Property……

• lvent says:

That is right on marilyn….this evil plan and its end game are staring us right in the face…this evil NWO end game plan all started on 9/11…

• lvent says:

We could probably all agree that they snuck all of this in under our radar…Now America is waking up and we can allow no more of this Totalitarian agenda…..

3. marilyn lane says:

@ e tolle, Carie, Mario Kenny, Johngalt, Lies are all they tell, and all of you and you will see how the summary of how this massive foreclosure fraud came about and how urgent to Petition Obama now to uphold Art 1 Para 10 Cl 1 of the Constitution. and declare or mortgages where the bank has only lent their credit Ultra Vires.

4. marilyn lane says:

@Marilyn A, I vent Housemanrob tim bryant, Michael ,Lisa, Damien , Neil and Matt

This morning I found a website “Give us Liberty” that included a writing called “(stealing a nation the isms of social progressivism by Jon Christian Ryder) which gives a good summary of how we arrived at this point in our Nations life.

It makes you aware of the urgency of Petitioning President Obama by the millions of us before we are all thrown overboard.

• lvent says:

marilyn and everyone…..CNN just reported 80 protesters arrested on WALL STREET….CNN reported police are cracking down on protesters…..OUTRAGEOUS…!!! THIS IS OUR GOVERNMENT! HORRIBLE!….CNN said they the protesters are there to point out that the economic crisis is due to Wall Street…..That book sounds interesting marilyn, I was listening to Thom Hartmanns radio show the other day and Thom had a discussion about Thomas Payne and how he was a progressive….and how his writilngs were very inflluential and a sort of road map to in how we got here today.. One of his books in particular mirror the New Deal….. F.D.R. it seems was setting us up for this commie agenda with his socialist programs…and now we are on the road to communism and their final agenda is TOTALITARIANISM….An attorney told me this is true….the Federal Government wants to own all of our homes….I heard a report about this on CNBC…that the Federal Government become the biggest holder of land in the world….They are stealing AMERICA under the guise of debt that we do not owe…WALL STREET OWES THE 140 TRILLION IN UNSUSTAINABLE DEBT, THEY CREATED IT BY FRAUD…OVERLEVERAGING AND OVERSPECULATING….THIS IS AN ILLEGAL TYRANNY….WE SHOULD ALL HEAD TO D.C….AND THROW THEM ALL OUT..!.

• marilyn lane says:

@Ivent

I always thought FDR was a good president. Not when you read this book.
        It is really frightening to see how long this plan of changing our democracy into
        socialism or communism. and the one world order has been existence, since 1901.

Ivent please read the article. All the things destroying our Constitution is part of the plan.

• lvent says:

Yes marilyn, FDR was setting America up for what we are all living right now..Socialism is just one step from Communism and then from there is it Totalitarianism….I have done alot of reading on all of this throughout the years……I have been told by a very reputable source that this whole evil plan we are living right now…. really got rolling after this evil empire assassinated J.F.K.. The reason why we are all here in this terrible place is because the TRUTH NEVER GOT OUT ABOUT WHO ASSASSIINATED JFK…….Now the TRUTH is coming out about everything including 9/11 because of some very determined honest Americans and even foreign Governments are talking the TRUTH and believe this evil empire has gotten way out of control…They ruled by secrecy for decades and now the TRUTH needs to be known to everyone…this is no conspiracy theory…..this is a massive conspiracy to overthrow American freedom and democracy by the NWO/U.N./SMOM/VATICAN/JESUITS via their perps……the Illuminati who control media, finance, law, Government but they do not own it……they steal….with BIG LIES……and a lot of media manipulation……propaganda journalism……and they dumb us down in school from the truth……It is up to all of us to unite and spread the knowledge by sharing the truth!

5. marilyn lane says:

@ I vent

The medical system is also a hidden fraud.

I found the following:

Marketplace
    Progressive

Get a free quote
    Dating

Find a Perfect Match

Sponsored Results

The Wall Street Journal
    Official Site. Subscribe Today for Home Delivery & Get 4 Weeks Free!

arrested in
    View Anyone’s Criminal History! Arrest History Reports In Seconds

Article results for “80 arrested in wall street protest”

1 – 4 of 18 results
    80 arrested at ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protest
    Updated 4 hours ago

Police arrested about 80 demonstrators near the New York Stock Exchange on Saturday as they marched through lower Manhattan. The “Occupy Wall Street” protest is entering its second week. Several hundred protesters have been camped out at New York’s private …

Protesters march in Manhattan, criticizing Wall Street
    Updated 4 hours ago

Several hundred marchers wound their way through the streets of lower Manhattan on Saturday in the latest of a string of protests over the past week against what demonstrators saw as corporate greed

• lvent says:

I was watching a documentary on RT NEWS about the downfall of GM……A former GM employee really put things in a nutshell…..Because people are unemployed or underemployed in America, the Government(s) are forcing the people to pay more tax and the Government(s) are using that money to make the world go round……….I think Obama calls that spreading the wealth around….DESPICABLE!!!!!! THROW THEM OUT PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE ROBBING ALL OF US OF EVERTHING TO PAY FOR THE 140 TRILLION IN COLLATERAL FRAUD COMMITTED BY WALL STREET AND JSUT LIKE 9/11 IT WAS ALL ALLOWED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT…….THIS WAS A IS A HITLER PLAN PLANNED AND COMMITTED BY THE SAME BUNCH AS THE LAST GREAT DEPRESSION…….BUT THIS IS THE LAST GREAT DEPRESSION ON STEROIDS……EXPONENTIAL MORTGAGE COLLATERAL FRAUD..140 TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF UNSUSTAINABLE DEBT THAT WALL STREET HAS CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR AND WALL STREET OWES..THIS WAS COMMITTED .BY THE NWO PERPS ON WALL STREET…PLANNED AND INSTITUTED BY THEIR NWO ORDER MINIONS AND COHORTS IN CONGRESS AND AT THE WHITE HO– USE…..

6. marilyn lane says:

@ Marilyn A and housmanrob

At 6 PM est when I tried to post my comment this webpage was blocked

I take my vitamins every day, eat organic food, try eliminating junk except Breyers Icecream.

I want to be around when we get these fraudsters.

That is why I think we have to Petition President Obama NOW -for him to uphold Art. 1 Para 10 /cl 1
    of the US Constitution.

No matter what our condition we can sign that Petition and hopefully millions will..

I don’t know what conversations went on between the Government, The US Treasury and the Banks
    but I know it is the Law of the Land that a Bank cannot lend their credit.

and the Government cannot change the obligations of Contracts making you think you have a contract
    with the US Treasury when in reality you have an Ultra Vire contract with a Bank

• lvent says:

Right on marilyn! We The People must exert our Constitutional Rights….Obama is a Constitutional Law Scholar…he knows the truth but he has owners just like Congress…I was watching Bill Maher tonight on HBO he had on great guests like Michael Moore who said that it is both parties…they are all useless..Michael Moore said how many more foreclosures, people will be thrown out of their homes and how many more people must die because they don’t have healthcare in this country before the people rise up..? …One of his guests was a rock musician from Chicago who said, I am not behind any of these politicians, I am behind the People of Madison and the People marching on Wall Street…Wall Street owns the politicians and they don’t give a damn about any of us….I believe the tipping point is coming very soon. Half the country is living below the poverty line while we are all being forced to pay for the best Health Care for these Politicians when we cannot afford health insurance for our own families…? What happened to Gabby Giffords was horrible, but she had the best healthcare in the world, how many people in America get shot on the streets everyday and have no healthcare insurance and don’t have a chance? They are evaluated for cost of treatment and if that is to high, they tell people they can’t save them and ask the tormented family members if they would like to donate their organs….They keep people alive just until they find a person who needs an organ donated….This country has become a real effing immoral hell hole. Like hospice, I have seen first hand what the Government does to old people on medicare….it was illegal and immoral for Kevorkian to do what they did to my Grandparents…Did you know if the doctor decides you may have only 6 months to live, they can tell the family they can have hospice come in and kill off their loved one….they starve you to death……and put you down like an animal, they slowly drug you to death….It was the most horrible, undignified thing I have ever seen……I will never forget what I witnessed as long as I live..they put my Grandfather on psychotic meds….when I caught what they were doing…I was not allowed back in that house until they put him in a coma….then it was too late…he fought them every step of the way..he did not want to die..his kids, not me, and his doctor made this decision for him,,, he did not make this decision…..There are horrible people running America….Sarah Palin was not kidding when she talked about Government run healthcare would have death panels and they want to kill Grandma….this is all true now if you are on medicare….The Government or no one should ever be allowed to make the decision for you whether you should live or die…..my Grandfather was not crazy he was just lonely and grieving the loss of his wife of 70 years…they killed him almost 6 months to the day they killed my Grandma..because his kids wanted to get on with their lives….I want to see how they feel when hospice comes for them…

• lvent says:

Hospice is a nice word for death squad…don’t be fooled…there is nothing dignified about what the Government does when they come in to do away with your loved ones and it is all very deceptive….They actually come to your home with diapers to put on you for when they finally poison you to death, so you don’t mess the sheets.. no, thank you … I am a Christian and only God can decide that..No doctor can say for sure you have 6 months to live….they think they are God now?.The doctors are no more than carrying out executions for the Government, just like the judges are doing to homeowners in fraudclosure court……

• I vent…I tried to tell you what I thought of hospice and the site would not take the comment….but I still have the voice to tell others on my own.

• lies is all they tell says:

i vent it is true!!! my dad had a triple by pass and his brain never recovered from the anesthesia. we have to put him in an ALF adult living facility to care for him. my mom died 11 years ago. while cleaning hisapt i found her medical records. ok she had cancer and went in the hospital for sob and flank pain. she had kidney and lung cancer but she didnt ask to die in 1 week. the records were because back in 200o i wanted to sue the hospital for a “expected unespected death” but i broke my ankle 3 days after her funeral and never followed through so here i am reading her record. they started morphine iv on her without sharing with the whole family. dont even think my fsather new what morphine meant , meant she was going to die. she was talking friday night. she didnt need morphine what death squad did that to her??? on fri june 30th she was taling and on july 4th dead. wow no closure. but i did nott hink it was right for them to put her in a coma. its sick whats happening. my dads hospital bill for 25k in lab bils for 5 days in hospital. yes we are stressed from everywhere. they are starting to arrest the protesters in ny so sad

7. marilyn lane says:

@Marilyn A

I need you to be behind my back if someone pushes me down

I know I am right about this issue. I have been thru the mill with these courts.
    The bankruptcy judge knew I was right about the issue being a Federal Question under our Constitution.
    The Federal Judge when he read and accepted my Petition in Federal Court knew this issue.

That the power and politics of the Banking industry were able to convince the Judge to remand the case
    after almost three months in Federal Court by them claiming “she wants to change the banking system”

I would like to have a cup of tea with Judge Stanton, to see what he now believes about the Banking system in
    view of all the havoc it has wrecked on our Nation.

He would have enjoyed meeting me years back when I was young and pretty now I am getting close to
    toppling in with a cane.

• lies is all they tell says:

hi everyone i was reading post all day but unable to comment form my cell phone. home now from some family time out for soccer and the mall i can comment and we can plan. i stopped at publix ( @ I vent its florida’s jewel )
      i wa shocked to find in the business section 3 article . they have a mortgage broker waiting for sentencing for straw buying ( POPS OUT AT YA ON MY APPRAISAL) , about fannie/freddies ineptiitude, and BFA pushing through foreclosres despite robosigning admittavnce in same paper from fannie freddie. i am just in a quandry here folks. we have blatant fraud yet nothing being done. folks are still on foreclosure hamlet talking about motions and finding the PSA’s yet i sit here 1 year out from wells fargo telling me NOT to pay my mortgage. an oral contract that causes promissory estopel and null and voids a contract. yet can not find one florida lawyer i can aford to go after wells fargo. i am accused of wanting a free home. NO! i want justice. i have tried to get a modification of my mortgage that i can afford. falsifiying my mortgage application inceasing my monthly income by 700 bucks, by not going over that 1k they were right in their teaching. the home owner would not notice . and lets not forget the god awful fraudulent appraisal with straw buyers and blatant flipped homes. thats just the tip ya’all. wells fargo has managed to lose paper work every time i have sent them anything. they have managed to move my file out of review when i qualified for a hamp loan.. and then that brings us to my forclosure, dual track, NOD and my contact marco rubois office in orlando faxing info from wells fargo to him. this week i received 3 letters from wells fargo from the same department (loss mitigation) from 3 different computers and just yesterday 2 more letters from the same person?? i feel as fustrated as everyone and do not know where to go. can not afford a lawyer so i do not know how to defend my home.
      please see this post its petition

when i approached the men from marco rubios office and told them about wells fargo telling me “NOT” to pay my mortgage. he made a comment i heard that before. which makes me think marco rubio is well aware of these tactics. to cause a “psuedo default” so they can foreclose and collect their long awaited CDS insurance . yet did not think we would stay in our house and that their oral contract call out causes promissory estopel null and voids a contract. we are way to dumd of people to figure that out. why would nknow somehting like that???? yet i can not find a lawyer to help me.

we need all crimes from all banks reported. please call marco rubios office in orlando if you are a florida resident going through this. 407-254-2573 fax 407-423-0941. marco rubio is our senator from miami. he was a big advocate for us to fight property tax increases. please call and then they will fax you a letter you sign for privacy. then you can fax all your info from the bank and tell them your story. wells fargo tried to contact me but with out a sign written statement removing me from foreclosure i could not deal with them personally with out counsel. they WELLS FARGO should know that. so i asked my case to sent to the OCC because what they have done to me and my family trying to collect their money (CDS) is unreal they are not just hurting me but i have 3 kids that live in my home. thank you fro being here for me to vent to i am just so stressed about all this.

• lvent says:

This is a war on all of us,I read at a website that in this part of their evil plan they are attacking us mentally, physically and spiritually…in order to try and weaken us…..and break down our will…..How many have already lost everything? People cannot even afford to buy much food….They are bound and determined to make us believe we are broke by using the sneaky financial terror tactics of inflation and deflation…..The founding fathers warned us, but they hid it from all us……..We should all be marching on D.C. and sit in until they all resign…….if the hippies in the 60’s managed it, they had no money, so can we…..!

• LOL..OMG…..And you want me to be behind you if someone pushed you down? Maybe it would be better I was in front of you and knocked them down. I just know I have some years on you…and it may be many eyars…don’t use a cane yet….just carry one for protection….LOL but I do have a billy club…my father was on the police force and that is what I got when he passed away….does that tell you something?????? The others got treasures and money…..
      You know Marilyn, through the years I have had many mountains to climb, and somehow I climbed them. Not really sure how I did it but I did. I have had a hard life but a good life and I always looked at all problems as an experience. My Dad was the one that gave me a strong backbone and strong shoulders to carry my burdens……that is the way I am to this day. I am in this fight to help everyone…I feel we are only strangers till we meet…..but what we are facing today will take everyone, not just people facing foreclosures….. everyone is included in this massive crime done to our country….we must push forward to rid the evil that has harmed all people. Empires fail and evil will fail…..there is bigger powers watching….when the time is right that power will come…and no evil will stop it…..as you see more each day is in our favor….we are climbing that mountain and are gaining….each step takes us further…get a cane so you can stand with us….LOL

• Katheryn says:

Expressed very well! I am not using a cane yet, but I’m sure the way they are beating me down, it won’t be long. Seriously, I have had bronchitis for 3 weeks now and even after meds still can’t kick it. It is the stress. If miracles do happen and God saw fit to let me prevail, I would probably immediately fall over dead from something or another due to the stress! I know I’m not alone.

• KATHERYN AND MARILYN L……Katheryn I meant my comment for Marilyn L….but if it helped you that makes me feel good…it was meant for you too……The cane part was for Marilyn L…she has lost her beauty of youth and has the hots for some judge in her golden years and would like to have a cup of tea with him….maybe some crumpets also. I, myself, would rather take a trip to Vegas than a cheap cup of tea…..LOL…I am past that frugal stage…….

• lvent says:

The judges know damned well the whole system is a criminal sham…they just keep going along with everything to climb up the ladder and get perks… they won’t bite the hand that allowed them to get there…..these judges only get their position on the bench by ageeing to rule and dictate for their owners and criminal friends….An attorney told me if the judges are too sympathetic to homeowners they get replaced….We don’t elect them either..Judges appointments are all politics and so are fraudclosures…..these judges were all attorneys at one time and did favors along the way to get there…..An attorney told me, you could get lucky and get a clear title but the chances of that are the same as winning the lottery…Now I don’t really believe that, I believe the people must exert their constitutional rights, INDIVISIBLY..AS ONE…..That is why we need to form an universal front…where we all do the same thing at the same time,….like deed our homes to our neighbors and they deed theirs to us…….We need to create chaos…and we need to do this indivisibly….Just like what Matt Taibi said in that Rolling Stone article last Fall….everyone should stop paying the mortgage and stop worrying about the damned credit score, we are not a number…that is precisely what they did to the Jews in Nazi Germany….I saw a headline today that TransUnion credit bureau is up for sale…..Half the country is living below the poverty line thanks to people who are STILL PAYING THE MORTGAGE….they are allowing this terrorism to continue..BECA– USE OF FEAR…..THEY FEAR THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT..THEY FEAR THEY WON’T BE ABLE TO BORROW MONEY FROM THESE CROOKS WHO SET THE COUNTRY UP TO FAIL…AND ROBBED THEM…..NOW THAT IS OPPRESSION!!!!…..The people who are still paying are the one’s who are harming all of the rest of us….They don’t realize no one is safe from this NWO tyranny…and they are acting like cowards and aiding and abetting thier own planned demise…

• lvent says:

The American people believe the lie that someone is owed this money and it is immoral to stop paying the mortgage and their bills…even though they have no idea where those payments are going..everything they were told to believe believe is the opposite…..This was a big double cross..that mortgage money is going to our enemies….that hate our freedom and democracy and want to bankrupt America to steal our Constitution, our Bill of Rights and our National Sovereignty….! Too many people are still brainwashed…and can’t allow themselves to believe this can be true….Like Dylan Ratigan said, first you get really screwed. then you find out the truth…then you get really pissed…The sad truth is people don’t realize that this economy is getting worse, and that is intentional…Obama and all of the politicians all having ruling elite owners and are all complete traitors and cowards….they have thrown The United States of America under the bus and only WE THE PEOPLE can save it…..but we can only do this as one nation…one people…exerting our Constitutional Rights…or we are done….we will all be living under a one world Global Tyranny and no one will want to live under that…once that happens it will take another full blown Revolutionary War and the outcome of that would be very uncertain..If we allow them to get away with this, stealing everything from the people…what will come next will be unbearable….We need to march on Washington…as one nation…..and sit in until they all resign…and no one gets in office without signging a legal contract with us….one act of treason by any of them and, they must resign….ABOLISH THE FED……

• I vent….Do you remember reading of the guy who put a lien on his own house and recorded it ? Just wonder…how did that work? Like did he use the cost of the home…since it was paid for…and in foreclosure….as the amount on the lien? Sounds like something to look into…

8. marilyn lane says:

@Ivent and Marilyn A

Did you ever hear the saying-
    who has the money has the power

The US Treasury has the money
    so they run the show and will decide
    what you can or cannot get.

• lvent says:

Yeah marilyn, they have control of OUR MONEY….Some man called into Thom Hartmans radio show and said that he would feel safer of our SS money and our Medicare were put in a private swiss bank…..It probably all ends up being rerouted there anyways…There is soo much deception about what they do with our wealth..and where our tax money really goes……..It is criminal..I know the Federal Income Tax money goes right to Rome. I saw that many months ago on a you tube video called 25 facts everyone should know…We are all commodities via our birth certificate number and they buy sell and trade off of all us like we are cattle….The U.N. declared we are all human capital in the 1970’s….

• lies is all they tell says:

@ i vent yes the birth certificate it os a compicated situation i met guy on here once named keith crawford he knows alot about this situation and tells us how to get our money from the feds. email him riceowlex@gmail.com i did not understand it seems science fiction to me. let us know what you find out.

• LIES IS ALL THEY TELL SAY…..So it was you who wrote that comment some time back…you gave me his e-mail and I asked him what he meant by what he told you…BUT when he answered me I could not find who gave me his e-mail info…NOW I will look up his answer cause it has been some time and I want to give correctly what he said…Some may be that on all important documents our names are all in capital letters….let me look up old e-mails….will get back to you….

• lvent says:

I know of a goup of attorneys from Illinois who tried to get all of us free and clear titles because of this birth certificate thing…the judge told them no way…..this is going to go on an individual basis…

• LIES IS ALL……i could not find his reply but I will get back to that…BUT FOR RIGHT NOW…I WENT ON GOOGLE TO SEARCH FOR…WHY ARE ALL THE NAMES IN CAPITAL LETTERS ON CERTIFICATES ? AND I LOOKED UP TO THE SCREEN AND CLICKED ENTER AND REAL QUICK SOMETHING TYPED OUT AND IT WAS NOT WHAT I TYPED….YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS….” WHY IS MY POOP GREENERS ON ………..THAT IS WHAT IT SAYS…IT IS STILL THERE…NOW DOES THAT LOOK LIKE WHAT I TYPED? THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT…THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS……NOT EVEN COMPLETE…..AND NO ONE HAS — USE THIS COMPUTER BUT ME FOR AT LEAST A WEEK….CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

• I vent……Could that guy calling Thom Hartmans radio show…expressing his opinion on feeling safer if our SS money and Medicare were put in a private Swiss Bank….could that be the BIS bank. in Basle Switzerland ? .which is not really a bank at all…I would say it is a holding bank…it is private but calls itself a ‘ bank ‘…….it is a place to stay away from home ….private living quarters and resturant. There is an interesting story on the internet of the mystery of it. The mystery may be where they hide their large quanties of money….be to invest it or just watch it grow…..not sure…but it does no banking and is private for members.