When Wisconsin Governor gave a speech at Chicago’s Union League Club the morning of Nov 3rd, he has some unexpected guests: Stand Up! Chicago.

Comments
10 Responses to “Awesome | Gov. Scott Walker Gets Checked, Mic Checked at Chicago’s Union League Club”
  1. lvent says:

Gov. Scott Walker and Mayor Rahm Emanuel appear to be two if a kind….Rahm Emanuel is acting like a commie more each day….he wants to put speeding cameras over 47% of the city under the guise of protecting school children…and declare a Police state in our city next Spring by calling in the UN under the guise of A POSSIBLE RIOT DUE TO THE G-8 SUMMIT……ALL LIES IN WHICH TO SNEAK IN COMMUNISM IN AMERICA……EMANUEL AND WALKER should be thrown out by the people…

• lvent says:

The people of the State of Illinois should recall Gov. Quinn as well..Blagoavich might have been a crook but he wasnt a COMMIE….Daley wasn’t a commie either…we went from crooks to COMMIE CROOKS running this state…

• lvent says:

I am going to try and post a funny you tube video where Archie Bunker warns about how they sneak in communism:

2. lvent says:

Awesome!

3. incognito123 says:

I hope to participate in something that makes such a strong statement. Awesome!

4. jaclyn says:

WHAT COURAGE. !!!! I AM ALSO SO VERY PROUD OF THOSE WHO SPEAK OUT.

5. Robert says:

It just shows you how stupid people are they sure don’t speak for me if they want to do something productive maybe they should get a job instead of taking my tax dollars, oh thats right freeloaders don’t have to do anything to get from the government. When will the american people say enough to these freeloaders I’m tired that my tax dollars go to everything but what it should go for and the people that give and give and give never see anything in return but a government and a bunch of freeloaders will no class just wanting more and more from those Americans who give

• Bobbi Swann says:

Who are the ‘freeloaders’ you make mention in your post? I do hope you are referring to the politicians…..

• lvent says:

Robert, the only FREELOADERS that I see in AMERICA are the POLITICIANS who allowed WALL STREET and the GSE’s to COMMIT MASSIVE FRAUD IN THE NAMES OF THE U.S. TAXPAYER……and all of their OWNERS..who want to see AMERICA FAIL……..TAKE FRAUD, DECEPTION AND ROBBERY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS MODEL…AND THEY ARE ALL OUT OF BUSINESS…THE U.S. TREASURY AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE ALSO WERE A HUGE PART OF THIS SCHEME/SCAM and NOT ONLY PARTICIPATED IN OUR SET UP TO FAIL BUT ARE TO THIS VERY DAY, AIDING AND ABETTING THEIR FELONIES…NONE OF THIS COULD HAVE EVER BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT TRAITORS FROM WITHIN….

6. Bobbi Swann says:

In a time when there is sooo much dissention, I am extremely proud of those folks at that breakfast, standing up and standing tall against the injustices of the government representation. Oh….it does my heart good to see such fight!!!!