WPTV | Lynn Szymoniak – Whistleblower Awarded Millions (VIDEO)

Comments
13 Responses to “WPTV | Lynn Szymoniak – Whistleblower Awarded Millions (VIDEO)”
  1. jean michaud says:

i have been fighting for almost 3 years, $100,000 to attys. who have done nothing for an illegal foreclosure……have 25 violations on my foreclosure…the note was never endorsed…..jpmorgan said they owned my note..they do not….5 know robo signers…..forged attys. signatures…..forged deed to my property….closed on clouded title 2 times…..judges know real estate agent/broker who stole property….title atty. had 2 forensic audits and did nothing.state court judges turned their heads….courts had forensic audit…GOOD OLE BOYS here ……foreclosure attys. shapiro and burson out of fairfax, va. under investigation for fraudlent actions on foreclosures, especially forged deeds…..i have one of those deeds….law enforcement misconduct……title atty/judge closing on illegal foreclosures…..notary dates crossed out and redated and issued into the court house records……so much heartbreak for myself and husband….he has had 2 strokes and a very serious diabetic…..i have lymes diesease and stress has ruined our health.if there is someone or some bodies that can give me good advice or help…….PLEASE.i am out of CALVERT COUNTY, MARYLAND.VERY CORRUPT COUTY… THANKS JEANIE

• incognito123 says:

That sounds about par for the course for all these foreclosures. Problem is, if the judges don’t start doing the right thing, eventually there will be lawlessness for their failure to uphold the rule of law in this country. And they will probably be the first to get out of dodge because they know they caused it.

• MetalMama says:

Jeanie, I am in Calvert County, too. Corrupted to the core. Bank filed a note that was for a property in Colorado! NO one is held accountable. This entire County and State are no better than Prisoners!

2. FORECLOSUREWEARY says:

THANK YOU LYNN–A WELL DESERVED TRIUMPH

3. fury says:

lynn,
    you are an angel and a warrior.

you fought this battle while you and your kids were facing incredible challenges.

you have helped not only your own family but many others, including mine.

i am so grateful to you.
    i celebrate your victory.

4. incognito123 says:

Thanks Lynn for all you do!! As far as the reporter in this and so many others it bugs the heck outta me when I hear they “used to do” and technicalities and such, it is STILL happening and it IS illegal.

5. readdocs says:

Don’t get too happy, chances are the money she was awarded is taxpayer monies. Your money.

6. TheHutMaster says:

Thank you Lynn!

Do deserve every penny!!!

“Fight The Good Fight”
    Every Minute, Every Day

7. lvent says:

If this were me I would get it all in gold…and then I would help as many people as I could to free them of their manufactured bondage…..

8. Ron Moss says:

Lynn; Can you share it with Lisa Epstein?

9. woodknotgo says:

10. hannah says:

It’s nice to hear some good news. Good for her!