“For their part, banks get a bit of a gift in the bill as well. If a lender forecloses on a home and later is sued for doing so wrongfully, the lender can only be forced to pay monetary damages. That means the homeowner can’t get his or her house back.” ~ New ‘faster foreclosure’ … Read more
- Will NJ Borrowers be Helped by Fannie Mae’s Updated Risk Model ? June 28, 2016
- FCRT Podcast: Jerry Ashton Author of RIP Medical Debt June 28, 2016
- Report: Some mortgage servicers not following rules June 24, 2016
- CFPB Supervisory Highlights Mortgage Servicing Special Edition (Issue 11) June 23, 2016
- NJ Homes in Preforeclosure Rising June 16, 2016
- Feds Poised to Issue Rule On Students’ Right To Sue June 10, 2016
- PLAINTIFF FAILS TO ESTABLISH STANDING, DENIED SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND ORDER OF REFERENCE June 30, 2016
- BANK FAILS TO ESTABLISH STANDING TO SUE WITHOUT DETAILS OF NOTE'S PHYSICAL DELIVERY June 30, 2016
- Law Makes NY Lenders Maintain 'Zombie' Homes June 30, 2016
- Emigrant Savings Bank Discriminated Against Minorities, Brooklyn Jury Says June 28, 2016
- Legislation to clean up zombie properties signed into law June 28, 2016
- Goldman, Barclays, 6 Others Ink $190M FDIC Deal Over Sour RMBS June 2, 2016
Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- The Next Hustle: Private Equity Giant, Blackstone, Wants to Give Landlords Millions
- FHA ANNOUNCES MOST SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS TO DATE FOR DISTRESSED NOTES SALES PROGRAM
- Wells Fargo Will Pay $16.3 Million to End Mortgage Debt Collection TCPA Suit
- National Mortgage Settlement: Nevada Lawmakers Authorize New Financial Fraud Investigator Jobs
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.