Foreclosure Processors: Ocwen Bangalore Now Hiring 20 Walkin Candidates 29th June – 1st July 2016
Walkin Interview from 29th June – 1st July 2016
• Candidate has to communicate with stakeholders to ensure timely action on foreclosure files.
• Liaise with internal departments to fulfil business requirements for proceeding with foreclosure cases.
• Communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external parties to take appropriate action on loan accounts.
• Accurate and timely documentation of systems with information pertaining to loan accounts.
• Multi-tasking in regards to work types of varied complexity
• Perform detailed analysis of loan accounts to identify the issue and move toward resolution.
• Prioritizing the work allocated and providing timely and accurate responses to internal departments.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Analyst
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th June – 1st July 2016 between 12 pm to 4 pm with updated resume
Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd
3th Floor, A Wing,
Tower No 12, Pritech Park,
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560103
* Bachelors Degree with minimum 1 to 3 years work experience in residential servicing
* Understanding of the Mortgage Industry, Default Servicing, and Loss Mitigation preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to prioritize workload and multitask.
Ocwen Financial Corporation is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer.