Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- Homeowners, HOAs Likely to Benefit From Ruling, Lawyers Say August 11, 2016
- CFPB again finds loan servicers routinely violate federal laws causing injury to homeowners July 22, 2016
- Time-Bar Invoked in Mortgage Foreclosure Action July 12, 2016
- July 12th News of the Week HUD Accountability Hearing July 12, 2016
- Is That Really a Debt Collector on the Phone? August 17, 2016
- New Foreclosure Law in NY Boosts Consumer Protection August 15, 2016
- Residential Foreclosures: Legislative Changes to Settlement Conference Law August 15, 2016
- Notice Provisions of RPAPL §1304 Inapplicable Where Borrower Deceased August 15, 2016
- What Are The Differences Between The FDCPA And The FCCPA? August 22, 2016
- Reverse Mortgages Part 2 August 19, 2016
- JP Morgan Chase Agrees To Settle TCPA Claims After Robocalling Reassigned Phone Numbers August 18, 2016
- If Debt Collectors Have Been Calling You They May OWE YOU MONEY! August 16, 2016
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.