Here we go again… “A principal write-down or principal forgiveness is prohibited on Fannie Mae mortgage loans”. Fannie Mae’s Alternative Modification to the Home Affordable Modification Program Introduction In Announcement SVC-2010-03, Home Affordable Modification Program – Program Update and Resolution of Active Trial Modifications, servicers were instructed how to resolve active trial modifications under the … Read more
- World Justice Project 2015: Access to Justice in the US and Canada
- In Canada, Lawyers Offer Free Consultations in the Metro
- Does Political Bias in the Judiciary Matter?: Implications of Judicial Bias Studies for Legal and Constitutional Reform
- Judge Bemoans Plight of Independent Litigants
- Civil Courts Structure Report: Set Up Online Courtrooms to Cut Lawyers Out of Legal Process
- Rep. Johnson Fights Bill Denying Access to Courts, Justice for Asbestos Victims
- Justice Shouldn’t be Denied to Low-Income Citizens
- Lomas v. Kravitz: How Close is Too Close for Judicial Bias?
- Is Teen Planning to Take Over the World by Replacing Lawyers with Robots?
- The Loss of Access to Justice: 2015 Year-End Report on the Federal Judiciary
Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- What Happened When the FBI Investigated Foreclosure Fraud in Florida
- Philosopher Harry Frankfurt: BULLSHIT! How it Can be a Greater Enemy to the Truth than Lies
- Fraudclosure: Still Too Big to Jail, When Our Military They Fail? Part 1
- West LA Dems Club Featuring David Dayen on Chain of Title
- Bair: 3% Down Payment Mortgage Comes with Risk
- Freddie Mac Announces Third Non Performing Loan Transaction of 2016 for $783 Million
- Fannie Mae Announces Winners of its Latest Non-Performing Loan Sale – Goldman Sachs
- Another Bubble Has Burst: The Miami Luxury Condo Market Is A “Ticking Timebomb”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.