Posts by 4closureFraud:
- IN THE MATTER OF CARLOS MOTA: Adversary Complaint Against Wells Fargo and its Foreclosure ‘Fraud’ Manual
- Moving Back in with Parents Becomes More Common for the Middle-Aged
- Wells Fargo Foreclosure ‘Fraud’ Manual on Trial in Federal Court
- What Happened to the Middle Class?
- Depositor In Failed Bank Loses It, Takes Hostages, Demands $700,000 Ransom
- Are You Earning a Living Wage? (infographic)
- Happy Easter!
- U.S. Regulators Examining Departures at Mortgage Electronic Registrations Systems (MERS)
- Foreclosure Starts Up, Mortgage Originations Plunge To Lowest On Record
- Foreclosure Fight Club: You Want Our Clients’ Houses? MOLON LABE!
- “If You Don’t Have The Documents, Perhaps You Just Don’t Have The Right To Foreclose”
- Wells Fargo Foreclosure ‘Fraud’ Manual Under Fire
- Foreclosure Fraud is Still Rampant. In Fact, it is More Brazen Than Ever!
- Former Marshall Watson (Choice Legal Group) Robo-Signers, Patricia Arango and Caryn Graham, Suspended by Florida Bar
- Everyone Knows Plaintiff Owns the Loan, You Can Look It Up Online!
- Protect This House: The Value of a Building and Contents Policy
- Fla. Supreme Court Disbars Former Foreclosure King David J. Stern
- Robo-Zombies Attack! Full Deposition of Victoria Scott: Sham Verification of a Foreclosure Complaint
- AP IMPACT: The World Braces for Retirement Crisis
- Pending Home Sales Plunge At Fastest Pace Since April 2011