Mortgage Meltdown Distressed Homeowners Take on Lenders in Court April 09, 2010 By: Paola Iuspa-Abbott Diane and John Cirigliano can’t wait to face off with Wells Fargo at a foreclosure trial. A Miami-Dade circuit court judge last month sided with them, when he ruled that the lender had failed to prove it had the right … Read more
Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- LegalYou: Pleadings
- Harvard Law Library Launches New Public Records and Factual Research Guide
- LegalYou: Check Out Our Ever-Expanding (and entertaining) Legal Help Video Library!
- An Invitation to Check Out Lawtender.com – A New Site Where Justice Will Be Served with a Twist!
- Access to Justice Starts in the Courthouse
- The Million Dollar Shack: Trapped in Silicon Valley’s Housing Bubble
- LegalYou: Is This The Future for Law Firms? Ice Legal Rolling Out Innovative Legal Representation Option
- LegalYou Makes Legal Document Creation EASIER THAN EVER!
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.