I thought the IMF only figuratively raped and pillaged…

IMF’s Strauss-Kahn Charged With Attempted Rape in New York

May 15 (Bloomberg) — Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the International Monetary Fund and a potential candidate for the French presidency next year, was charged with attempted rape and a criminal sex act on a maid in a New York hotel, the police said today.

The incident allegedly occurred yesterday against a 32- year-old female at a Sofitel hotel in midtown Manhattan, the New York Police Department said in an e-mailed statement early today. Strauss-Kahn was arrested on an Air France flight at John F. Kennedy airport. He also was charged with unlawful imprisonment.

The report then goes on to say…

She managed to escape from the room and notified colleagues who called the police, Browne said. When officers arrived, Strauss-Kahn was not there and appeared to have left in a hurry, Browne said. His mobile phone had been left behind, Browne said.

East Harlem Cell

Strauss-Kahn was arrested in the first-class section of an Air France flight when it was minutes from departing, Browne said. He spent the night in a cell in an East Harlem police station, where the Special Victims Unit that handles sexual crimes is located.

You can check out the report in full here…

Comments
50 Responses to “In Somewhat Related News… IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Charged With Attempted Rape in New York”
  1. maggie may says:

How bout it ivent??!!!!!

2. l vent says:

New just in from Bloomberg news, Kahn is being jailed without bond, must be some strong evidence against him.. It is about time the U.S. showed it has some balls with these foreigners who obviously think they are above the law..

3. LUCY says:

EVEL EVIL PEOPLE I VENT!

• l vent says:

How about it Lucy, notice Get Real is staying away from this blog? I think even that NWO schill is afraid of this one.

4. maggie may says:

AND THEY BLAMED CASTRO SOMETIMES THEN JEWS!

5. maggie may says:

ISNT IT AMAZING I TOLD U ABOUT MY DREAM ABOUT THE ANTICRIST (MOVEMENT) AND WHO WAS HEADING IT HAHAHA THEN YOU POST THAT STORY BOUT 41ST PRESIDENT!

6. His thrid wife does not believe for one second the accusations brought against her husband…..the same guy who is called ‘ the seducer’… and she is thousands of miles from New York. Yea…sure….the money has bought her approval that this man can do no wrong…after all…money is the root of all evil…..

7. LUCY says:

U GOT IT BAD!

8. jzseeker says:

COULD BE A HUGE SETUP! The Federal Resrve in NY does not like the man!!!!!!!!! The Federal Reserve shot Kennedy and Lincoln for printing $$ without their approval…..and just missed Andrew Jackson who fought them like a soldier…or it could be the same ego that drives our US banksters.

• Maggie May says:

COULD BE AN OLIVE PIT GOT STUCK UP HIS CRAWL!

• l vent says:

jzseeker, The IMF owns the Federal Reserve. They are not who ordered the hit on Kennedy or Lincoln. It goes much, much deeper. Take a look see at this article right here: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/jesuit_world_control.htm

• l vent says:

The Jesuits own and control the World Bank, the IMF and whole Federal Reserve, Central Bank, money printing/Wall Street vast ongoing criminal enterprise. Goldman Saks is one of the largest SMOM/VATICAN/JESUIT owned banking proxies in the world.

• l vent says:

As far as the fed res N.Y. not liking this guy, there is an American side to all of this. These IMF. eliteist assholes want WORLD DOMINATION. The U.S banking side of this are the scapegoats for this maniacal elite plan for World Domination. The eliteist criminals behind the scenes of this financial terrorism posed as American Institutions. Fannie/Freddie is FOREIGN OWNED, they are owned by the IMF. There is an interesting you tube video you can watch: search you tube for CNBC ILLUMINATI CRASHES STOCK MARKET

• angry & NOT TAKING IT! says:

i vent you better sit down for this http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
        now everything is gonna taste bad …real bad

• l vent says:

angry and not taking it, Isn’t it a shame, nothing shocks me anymore? The Nazi’s are among us that is clear. Saw some interesting you tube videos that are saying that the U.S. never really won the Revolutionary War and the U.S. Constitution is a sham that it never really existed. Check out the you tube video entitled Illuminati Bloodlines, it claims almost all U.S. Pres. are related by blood and Bush and Obama are related by blood 7th cousins twice removed or some shit. They are all a bunch of inbreds and all are related to the British Monarchy. Ready to puke yet? There is another you tube video that has a FOX report on the bloodlines and another FOX report on how the FBI caught the MOSSAD doing 9/11. . Have you checked out this link, if not you better sit down, this one was the final straw and the last time I have been really shocked about anything in quite a while. The Vatican Assassins oredered the hit on J.F.K and he was a Catholic.:

• l vent says:

angry and not taking it, that was a great link, let’s share this stuff with everyone we can. America is waking up.

• VERY INTERESTING….Hmmmmm Seems I have read some parts of this…in another article…this takes me back maybe 15 years ago…I made copies of it…and will look in my records to see what I also have on this information…but this ‘ article ‘ goes alot deeper than what I read before….

• l vent says:

I am not saying I am buying the Revolutionary war story but Washington for the most part does operate like they work for somebody else, not us. The history books are full of lies. There is no one left to tell the truth about the Revolutionary War but in the case of more recent history that is not the case. I have read alot of stuff about the Bush connection to WW II. They were and still are all way out of hand for sure. Too much money and power in the hands of a few. These are the very criminals who worry about all of us committing fraud like printing money(counterfeiting), kiting checks and creating monopolies,drug dealing, or gaming their rotten to core corrupt and illegal system. They spy on all of us to try and stop us from doing the exact crimes they are doing. Sickos.

• l vent says:

I have an interesting story I would like to add from this past weekend. My daughter made friends with a German exchange student who is living in our subdivision and attending her school in order to learn the English language. I gave him a ride home with my daugter and a few of her friends. The girls jokingly asked him if he was a Nazi. He remained stoic and would not answer the question. I asked him if his family fought against Hitler in WWII, he gave no response. I found it creepy.

• l vent says:

George H.W. Bush was the head of the CIA when J.FK. was president. Another coinicidence? Yeah, right.

• John Anderson says:

It’s like I explained to my wife, “I thought the officer was a prostitute”.
      Perhaps in France when you spend $3,000.00 a night, your provided a stress reliving oral massage before departure?
      Lets not judge before all the facts are in.

9. As far as I know this is usually call KARMA

10. l vent says:

CNN is reporting the man in charge of the worlds money is in under arrest in NYC. Go to you tube and search for CNBC ILLUMINATI CRASHES STOCK MARKET. The IMF and the WORLD BANK are the ILLUMINATI and they are who was behind the intentional crash of the stock market. That is how they operate. They set nations up to fail and pull the rug out from under that nation. They are diabolical and maniacal. They wear many disguises to accomplish their ultimate goal of controlling all of the worlds wealth and owning and controlling every nation and its people hostage with the debt they create with their money printing machine. In the U.S. it is called the Federal Reserve/Wall Street. They create mass wealth for themselves and their perps and debt and impoverishment for the rest of humanity. Hope he rots.

11. Maggie May says:

OK

12. kevin says:

Why has no-one brought up the OCC Consent orders on the 14 major lenders and robo companies like DOCX LPS etc. April 13 it hit the streets. Mandating them to have a third party review each case prior to foreclosure?????????? I just found out and heard that a freind of mine submitted this as evidence to the judge and dismissed the case immediately…..

13. Maggie May says:

IVE BEEN MEANING TO ASK HOW COME U SO ACTIVE THIS WEEKEND?

14. Maggie May says:

NOTHING IS ENOUGH FOR UNHAPPY PEOPLE!!!! ITS THE SIMPLE THINGS,,STUPID!

• l vent says:

They are unhappy people. They have all of the things money can buy but yet they still have an obsession to dominate. They have a sick obsession to dominate everything. They are all really sick megalomaniacs who think they are above the law.

15. see says:

Bet they crucify that maid. Strauss-Kahn I bet hss lots of money, power and people who will do just about anything for him. He may set a spin on this where he is the victim. Because we all know they can do no wrong.

16. It appears he has a congenital defect……his brains formed in the wrong head. Sorry folks..just had to give my medical opinion….

17. l vent says:

Those rolling stone lyrics come to my mind from the song Shattered, We got rats on the west side bed bugs uptown, what a mess, this towns in tatters, I’ve been shattered, my brains are blown out, splattered all over Manhattan.

18. Maggie May says:

amen!

19. Officer of the Law says:

Wait. I’m a little confused as apparently was Strauss-Kahn .

I could have sworn that banksters were above the law and that they could rob and steal, but if banksters can steal homes from millions of American families, why can’t they rape a few people, too?

Oh, maybe the prosecutors require extra payola for that since rape wasn’t covered under their normal bribery deal.

Has anyone made any discover requests for bankster’ records of payoffs to prosecutors and regulators? I wonder how they would account for that, don’t you?

• l vent says:

Soo greedy, financial terror is not enough for them.

• They fudge the records… $$$ amounts are spread out and listed under false headings….it’s an old accounting method to hide what is not to be in the records…….if asked for the records they would not be able to show anything or even give a total of bribes / payoffs…it is hidden..inconspieuous….that is the object..

20. Maggie May says:

Can u omagine coming to ny to rape a maid!!!!! ufr!!!! animals!!! mwt a few sobs with last name kahn lol!!!