False Statements

CoreLogic

CWABS

CWALT

MERS

Action Date: June 27, 2011

Location: Simi Valley, CA

Who are Bank of America’s newest robo-signers? For several years, BOA turned to its subsidiary, BAC Home Loans Servicing, in Collin County, Texas, whenever mortgage assignments were needed in foreclosures. This office, formerly Countrywide Home Loans Servicing, produced hundreds of thousands of assignments, including most all of the assignments to Countrywide CWABS and CWALT trusts. In recent months, however, BOA has turned to its office in Ventura County, California, as the Collin County, TX, signers have become too well known. These assignments are made primarily for CWALT and CWABS trusts that closed in 2005, 2006 and 2007.

These assignments claim to assign both the mortgages and the notes to the trusts.

On each of these assignments, MERS is stated to be the HOLDER of the mortgage.

Who are the newest signers – who use MERS titles to assign mortgages TO BAC while actually working FOR BAC – signing as if they were MERS officers for dozens of different companies? The names appearing most often include:

Ricki Aguilar

Debbie Nieblas

Yomari Quintanilla

Luis Roldan

Miguel Romero

Cynthia Santos

Swarupa Slee

These individuals, in 2011, have signed as MERS officers for the following mortgage companies and banks, including many that no longer existed in 2011:

Aegis Wholesale Corporation

American Brokers Conduit

America’s Wholesale Lender

Amnet Mortgage

Ampro Mortgage

Countrywide Bank, FSB

Decision One Mortgage Company

First Choice Funding, Inc.

First Interstate Financial Corp.

First National Bank of Arizona

Market Street Mortgage Corp.

M/I Financial Corp.

Millenia Funding Corporation

MortgageIt

One Mortgage Company, LLC

Pinnacle Direct Funding Corp.

Pulte Mortgage

Quicken Loans

Universal American Mortgage Company

Service Mortgage Underwriters, Inc.

Wilmington Finance, Inc.

CoreLogic in Chapin, South Carolina, is the keeper of these documents.

Bank of New York Mellon is the trustee for most of the CWABS and CWALT trusts that use these BAC documents.

Comments
111 Responses to “False Statements | Bank of America, Bank of New York Mellon, CoreLogic, CWABS, CWALT, MERS”
  1. IMT says:

I wanted to ask for some help.. I am close to the point of asking for modification (ie: no longer paying my mortgage.. which they tell me I have to do.. so I would be considered more of a high risk for defaulting. My loan resides with CWALT 2005-J7. Instead of dealing with BOA, does it make sense to write to CWALT and ask them for a modification?
    Also I wanted to find out about the “assignment”.. hate to sound stupid, but where do I find that piece of information.. as in who signed it???

2. JC SHANNON says:

Hawaii Shaloha Offshore Vulcans Bank of Amerika Banksters: “Crash of The Titans”….or a zealous Band of Brothers [and Sisters] in Arms way with a future Rendezvous with Zionist Financial SEC Destiny: Chickenhawks USA FOR The chosen few; the selected Proud; the designated AIPAC Elite! Amerikan Free Market Fascist Enterprise or Amerikan Criminal Deregulatory Free Fall Public Subsidized Enterprises? BOA CEO: Ken “heck of a job Kenny boy” Lewis; BOA VP Small Business Shyster: Joe “Habitat for Humility” Price; Hawaii BOA DHHL Interlocking Director / N.Y NFL Wall Street Giants Gatekeeper: Kaulana “1-$t ‘n 10″ Park; BOA N.Y. Crossroads VP – Angela “Angie Baby” Argenio; BOA Ninja Liar Loan Officer: Chad “The Hawaii Mongoose” Brader; and BOA VP SEC Darlin’ Gatekeeper: Sally “The Black-Golden Girl” Krawcheck: “How Do you know when management is lying? Their lips are moving”! Veterans of Foreign & Domestic “land & Power” Interior Wars from the Catbird’s eye of the vanishing Malaysian Tiger Force: Catch a stealth underwater Asian Pacific Tsunami Wave: Serfs Up? Book ‘em Danno! “Eddie [Snowden] would go”? Sir, Yes Sir! Veterans Today.com

3. carol alvey says:

bank of new york melon just took my house..i got scammed on the loan modification that was just a scam..i was with countrywide then bank of america who scammed me and then put me up with new york melon who is bank of america, after paying 4,000 to a lawyer to help me stay in my home it was gonna cost alot more for him to fight all whe way so i surrendered

4. KeepMyHouse says:

Hi, All, I had my mortgage from Quick Loan, a month or so later was transferred to Countrywide, then to Bank of America. While I have been trying to remodify my mortgage with Bank of America, Now Bank of New York Mellon came into the picture and trying to foreclose my house. If all of us are in a similar boat, why can’t we find a way and file class action against Bank of New York. With our own individual effort and talking circle here in the forum cannot solve our problems to prove BoA and BoNYM committed fraud to all of us. Do we have a lawyer here can speak for all of us for foreclosure fraud? Thank you.

5. i2dontgetit says:

No they cant..Assignment should have been recorded typically within 90 days of closing…I would fight it!

6. Lauren says:

Does anyone have a Lashonna Linzsey as Assistant vice principal?

7. i2dontgetit says:

So My loan closed in May 2007 and the assignment was recorded August 2011. The assignment should have been filed no later than 90 after the closing of the loan. Violation of NY Trust Law…Anyone else have a CWALT Trust from 2007-16CB?

8. marybeth massett says:

how can I prove that Martha Munoz is an employee of BofA Recontrust and not a Vice President of MERS as she claims on my Deed of Trust Assignment.

• There’s a good chance that “Martha Munoz” is not even an employee of BOA. My Assignment of Mortgage has her name also. But you don’t have to prove that she’s a BOA employee. She’s listed as a VP of MERS, but MERS has already admitted on the record that they have NO EMPLOYEES, therefore, MM cannot be a VP of MERS. You have a fraudulent document just as I do. Your lender does not have legal standing to service (read: collect the monthly payment) or initiate foreclosure proceedings. I am currently also waiting for a response from the law firm that BOA used to begin my foreclosure. I have accused them of collusion, racketeering and aiding BOA in the fraudulent servicing and foreclosure of my loan.

• Liz says:

Shelly… Can you or others please give me some advice on how to locate our assignment. We think our note is bogus along with all the others. B of A is our servicer, NYB Mellon trustee… Going to have a CWALT 2005-57CB cert. the only thing B of A will give us is our mtg history & payoff. Our rate is going up with an additional $500-600 we will have to pay. B of A won’t refi, knowing we can afford the new note. Any suggestions? We are not in a hardship, no missed or late payments… Non GSE loan

9. Katharin Newkirk says:

I can not believe what I just discovered. I took out a second mortgage to pay off countrywide and Bank of New York Mellon is trying to foreclose on me. Just recently I received a corrective assignment of mortgage. Both assignment of Mortgage is sign by robo signers. What I saw from David Sterns office, where they posted on the internet of the same person signing is exactly the papers I have. I have spent over 5000. on 2 different attorneys to no avail. And I just discovered this myself. What do I do. please someone honest help me, give me the proper direction. I just discovered this last night as I was filling out papers for bankruptcy. I am a single women. My only son is in college. I am so tired of being taking advantage of I could scream. Kathy

10. DC says:

Yes indeed I am sitting here looking at that exact thing,a mers assignment of deed 7 years after the cut-off date prepared by diana de avila in simi valley so it says then says when recorded mail to 1 CoreLOGIC DRIVE,WESTLAKE TEXAS. This is a Mers,as nominee for Americas Wholesale Lender/Bank of New York Mellon as trustee for the holders of CWALT INC ALTERNATIVE LOAN TRUST BLAHBLAHBLAH.Ventura Ca,Trisha Jackson assistant secretary of Mers blatant horse shit by b of a and that ugly dwarf angelo mozello.

11. Bev sheffer says:

CECILIA RODRIGUEZ SIGNATURE AND INFO send to barry_sheffer@hotmail.com

• jim says:

hi barry – i have rodriguez – what do you have and need

• Poppy says:

Do you have Cecilia’s signature AND occupation? Thanks newenglandblonde@yahoo.com

• roy bench says:

i have cecilia rodrigez

• jim says:

Hi Roy – we have a cwalt 2005 – rodriguez notarized by daryl brown

• Ann says:

Hi! I recently saw that a new assignment of mortgage was filed on our house in FL, we closed on the house in 2005, but the new assignment of mortgage is dated 2012 and filed with our county 11/26/2013…. Signed Cecilia Rodriquez, assistant secretary for Mers The notary is from CA but it looks like the seal on it is from Delaware? We have a million other problems with our loans, but wanted to know if they can file something 7 years after closing?

• roy says:

could you send me your copy of her signature?

• pam says:

I am also looking for any info that I could use in a foreclosure case against Bank of New York. The mortgage assignment from Countrywide looks valid date-wise but it is signed by Celia Rodriguez. If she is a robo-signer and if that is valid in a defense PLEASE email me at palming@msn.com. I am in Florida. Don’t know if anything will help in Florida anymore.

• jim says:

Hi Bev – we’re in Fl too and we have countrywide – rodriguez – happy to sahre and help – jim

• Ann says:

HI Bev and Jim, I also am in florida with Rodriguez, happy to share also. I am writing my answer this weekend.. we were finally served in MA actually while we were there visiting last weekend.. (which I find completely creepy that they new we would be in Ma since we live in FL) but anyway, happy to share..

• roy says:

tried to copy and paste her signature but woulnt let me. send me your email and i will forward.my copy of her signature