FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

FHFA Filings in PLS Cases, September 2, 2011:

1. Ally Financial Inc. f/k/a GMAC, LLC
  2. Bank of America Corporation
  3. Barclays Bank PLC
  4. Citigroup, Inc.
  5. Countrywide Financial Corporation
  6. Credit Suisse Holdings (USA), Inc.
  7. Deutsche Bank AG
  8. First Horizon National Corporation
  9. General Electric Company
  10. Goldman Sachs & Co.
  11. HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
  12. JPMorgan Chase & Co.
  13. Merrill Lynch & Co. / First Franklin Financial Corp.
  14. Morgan Stanley
  15. Nomura Holding America Inc.
  16. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
  17. Société Générale

Comments
187 Responses to “KABOOM | FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (Filings)”
  1. Alison says:

Yes. I believe we need to stick together. There seems to be quite afew of us from Chicago. I would be willing to go to court with anyone who need to fight these thieves. Sometimes you just need awitness, or someone to help w/ researth. I ve been fighting BOA for three yrs this month. I am so weary. And somedays just full of rage, some days real confident and some just scared shitless. I don’t now who to trust. I belive if we insist on case law, appeals, continuences, lets clog up the courts and demand justice. We are Americans first and foremost. Look who the shit stirrers really are. Only someone w/ much money could’ve (and still is) kept this massive fraud quite for so long. Now BOA want to send Reps to our house and help us fill out the new mod papers, I said no thanks. They are called Titanium Solutions so beware. Nobodies taking them up on thier mods so they are bring them to us. I finelly got my records from the Recrders office and much to my surprise is a “Quit Claim Deed” to my hus and my self dated back to 2009. Now I am really shocked!!!!!! Got another letter from Titaniam solutions and they are actully begging for us to modify our loan with the banksters which tells me they have NOTHING. Open for advice. Don’t know any attorneys that I trust and am pretty sick, this whole matter has made me so sick, Ive lost 30 punds, and lucky if I weigh 100 pds.

• lies is all they tell says:

@alison i am in florida bay area i wish people would step up and start helping each other. all people on here from chicago should contact you. we need to combine forces. this is not going to go away. it seems to get worse daily

• lvent says:

lies, the only way to fight this is by all of us joining together, nationwide..We need to get everyone doing the same thing…like nationwide stop paying the mortgage or the property taxes….The whole country has to join together…INDIVISIBLY….The sooner the better..As long as we allow them to continue this strategic class warfare by cooperating, this is going to painfully drag on..The OCCUPY MOVEMENT needs to get the word out about what we are going to do as a nation…like the take the money out of the banks day…we need a nationwide stop paying the mortgage day…and a date…same with the property taxes…otherwise the strategic class war will continue and so will the fraudclosures…There are no attorneys to rep us here in Chicago…not one…that is why we all meet here for help…

• lvent says:

Allison, isn’t the recorders office supposed to notify you about a Quit- Claim Deed being filed on your property?…Go to the homepage of the Cook County Recorder of Deeds website where it says The Quit-Claim Deed Notice…… On September 15, 2006, the office of the recorder instituted a post card notification program to owners of real property on which a Quit-Claim Deed has been filed….
      I agree with you, I would not sign anything..An attorney that I can trust already advised me months ago that the fraudsters debt is unsustainable…and they are going to set you up to fai with a balloon somewhere in that fraudulent inducement…I would not re-establish a debt that I do not owe with these assholes…They nullified their legal contract the day they committed fraud in my name and now they can pay me..This is why the judges are trying to force mediations with the banksters…I told the Judge, first they have to prove that I them money and they committed fraud in my name…The Judge did not disagree…he told me to go get an attorney…. I don’t need to pay one of them to throw me under the bus…If worse comes to worse we will do what Marcy Kaptur said, be squatters in your own home…they don’t have the notes up there on Wall Street.. I think it was the MBA that said the notes were destroyed and Fannie Mae admitted to multiple pledging of notes…which is MASSIVE FRAUD… WTF? Why is there not an indefinite halt to fraudclosures nationwide? MASSIVE SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION, THAT’S WHY…!!!

• lvent says:

Sorry, what I meant to say was, first they have to prove to me I owe them any money….we already know they can not…or they would have fraudclosed by now…They want to wear us down…that is what they want..so we give up or walk away or mediate with them…The more people who join us in fraudclosureland, the less chance they have of fraudclosing….the more fraudclosures there are the less fraudclosures there are…and eventually that will mean they cant fraudclose on anyone…When half the country is in fraudclosure…that means to the banks that no one is in fraudclosure..that is what an attorney told me…

2. marilyn lane says:

@ I vent

As you brought out in your post how a Judge cannot rule against the Constitution.
    But they do.

How sad this is for all of us. We always thought we lived in a Country
    unlike any in the world where Freedom and Justice prevailed.

• lvent says:

I know marilyn, I have seen it first hand in fraudclosure court…The judges are clearly being told they have to keep the Ponzi Scheme going and that is why they are ALLOWING the NEW WORLD ORDER, THE SMOM/VATICAN/JESUITS TO STEAL THE HOMES THEY THINK THEY OWN, BUT THEY DO NOT OWN FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE…….They are using the banks, their attorneys and their civil courts as their perps… TO STEAL THE HOMES AND PROPERTY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE for fruaudulently induced, UNSECURE DEBTS…AS MATT TAIBI FROM ROLLING STONE CALLS IT “THE ULTIMATE PAPAL INDULGENCE” BURN BABY BURN!!!

3. marilyn lane says:

@I vent

During the night I started to think about the Global Union Reserve Bank
    and saw i gave you some flipent answers because
    I don’t believe in 666 0r the devil etc.

And then I thought no matter what I think, this group is getting organized.

And should their plan be brought to action, I thought that
    ten or fifteen years down the line,
    the Judges children will ask their parents
    “Why didn’t you preserve our Constitution ?
    and the Judges answer would be “We wanted to be activists.”

What a bunch of jerks we have sitting on the Bench.,

• lvent says:

The thing is marilyn, whether we believe in the devil or not, this is their plan for Global Communism..These are the signs God told us to look for…..and someone, I believe it is God that is reavealing this to us…I believe this is the final wake up call before the final battle between good vs. evil…God vs. Satan…whatever you choose to call it that is up to the individual.

4. I vent….Are you talking to me? Just what am I to look for. I have to read the comments as 90% I have missed these last few days…Have I missed something you are telling me? I guess I just have to follow what you say…….and see.

• Oh my…175 comments on Kaboom ? That will take me into tomorrow to read. And that is on one ‘ subject ‘….in the mean time more comments pile in…this is like reading a book….with fast speed.

• marilyn lane says:

@Marilyn A

I think you are right about my cousin. I had sent her a transcript of one of the little books I wrote and the Judge probably read it and thought i was more outspoken than anyone who had every come before him in his courtroom and when he got up off the floor my cousin knew not to give an opinion.

5. lies is all they tell says:

@ i vent can you believe my cousin will not take my case? she was beat down by a judge in duval or clay county jacksonville. she did a motion to dissmiss because all the paper work for the lis pendens was wrong and the judge still pushed the summary judgement through she has a hard time with my defense of promissary estopel since i was current on my mortgage and wells fargo told me to stop paying. i do not have lispendends yet i just want her to write wells fargo for me and negotiate at this point since i refuse to do another hamp application with all my money i have to my name. they are dogs , bad people.\\

but what is forgotton here is there are children that live in these homes. how can they be pushing these kids out of these homes . they are teenagers . going to high school middle school college. making friends, plying sports. how can they decide to tell a homeowner current on a mortgage that the only way to save my home is to not pay????? does this make any sense to you people?? the only way to apply for a hamp loan is to not pay my mortgage ?? then whe i am in emiment default they will take my application?? when they did take my application and i was in review my file was moved out of review. then they lose my file even though i sent by fed ex have a tracking number and signee. how can anyone do this to a home owner and actually get away with it.

• lvent says:

lies, this is a vast conspiracy…the main reason I believe they are not giving loan mods is they want a nation of renters and no home homeownership…They want the people to own nothing of value…they want a one world totalitarian dictatorship…Your cousin is in the crossfire..We have to have faith…. I have spoken with a couple of attorneys recently and only one of the two I liked….They both said at the end of the day the banks, who keep in mind, are only agents for Rome, as are the Judges, now want to give us a principle reduction of half…I am not drinking the kool-aid…..I know they never lent me any money and it was all a fraudulent inducement.They committed 40 trillion in collateral fraud and it was intentional and intended to cause permanent harm and the banks were FOLLOWING ORDERS BY THE FOURTH REICH IN ROME…….As for me, I will continue to fight the good fight!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!

• Fury says:

you can’t mod a fraud.

they want homeowners to be paying yet a second loan to another party who does not own their loan.

principal reduction is the same scam — you will then owe the IRS money and also be paying a loan to
        a party who had no right to foreclose.

• Fury says:

clarification: i meant that you would be paying a second loan to a party who does not own your mortgage and note. it is all a trap.

• lvent says:

Fury, this is all true but the Jesuits “think” they own everything….they are using the Vatican and religion as ruse, the Jesuits are really the Church of Jesu and the Church of Satan….They believe they own everything and everyone through the Pactum De Singularis Caeclum Covenant…..They call it the Covenant of One Heaven…..it is really the Covenant of a One World Hell….Black is White..White is Black….These are some really sick puppies we have running the world here….
        Scroll down to Paragraph 4,5 and 6….As Supreme Conveyance of All Property…These are the words of the Jesuits:

• lvent says:

let me repost that link Fury,, I goofed…

• lvent says:

FURY….That is true indeed….they dumped our fake loans in a GLOBAL WORLD TRUST….THE JESUITS THINK THEY OWN EVERYTHING VIA SATAN AND THEY ARE USING GOD AND RELIGION AS A DISTRACTION TO ACCOMPLISH THIS GLOBAL TYRANNY..IT IS A HITLER PLAN,….READ THIS, PARAGRAPHS 4,5 AND 6..
      Pactum De Singularis Caelum Convenant, they are calling it the COVENANT FROM HEAVEN BUT IT IS REALLY THE COVENANT FROM HELL…WHO SAID THEY OWN EVERYTHING???
      SCROLL DOWN TO PARAGRAPH 4…..AND READ…AS SUPREME CONVEYANCE OF ALL PROPERTY…..THIS IS A REAL EYE OPENER….AS IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST TRUST REG 940100-000000-000000, GOOGLE IT…IT TAKES YOU TO THE LINK FOR THE GLOBAL UNION RESERVE BANK….3, SETS OF 6 DIGITS, 666 THE MARK OF THE BEAST…..

• lvent says:

Fury, the Jesuits “think” they are TRUSTEES OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ON THE PLANET….IT SAYS SO IN THE OPENINGTO THEIR Pactum De Singularis Caelum Covenant….WTF??? WHO SAID????? This is all PSY OPS BULLSHIT, THEY DON’T OWN SHIT….THEY DON’T OWN US OR OUR STUFF….HEAD GAMES…IS ALL IT IS….THEY HAVE NO LEGAL STANDING………THIS IS ALL SO SCREWED UP….

• lvent says:

I will try to post this you tube video…if it does not post you tube search the words: The Black Nobility&Jesuit New World Order (Full Length)

• lvent says:

Look below for this video post…

6. marilyn lane says:

@ I vent

I have looked at a few of the sites you told me to look at that show all roads lead to Rome.
    I think the Banksters, Fraudsters,& Racketeers, all have their own agenda
    of getting richer richer richer and don’t need anyone to advise or lead them on how to steal.

I see the Banks connection with the Title companies giving them guidance.

As for Glenn Beck he was getting canned by Fox cause his ratings were going down
    so he figured out a creative plan to make people pay attention to him.

You know alot more about this than I do
    .but what I would like to hone in on is the connection with the Vatican
    and Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman
    and how the Vatican can make Judge Lippman do what they want.

Judge Lippmans mind and actions have affected my life.
    How is the Vatican doing this?

• lvent says:

marilyn, please read all of my latest posts…….google Trust Reg 940100-000000-000000..This is a sequence of 3 sets of six numbers 666 the mark of the beast…..This leads you to the link for the Global Union Reserve Bank and the Church of Jesu in Rome…. aka the Church of Satan!!!!!! Satan is running the world…under the guise of religion and democracy via proxies….

• lvent says:

I believe the black pope is the anti-christ and his identity is only now being revealed to the world….The black pope has many evil cohorts and minions working for him they are well hidden and in plain sight. There are many agents of Rome that are in the media, law, finance, education and politics…We must expose them and rout them out and reject them…They are also hidden in all religions and there true identity has been masked until now…..I believe we are all living the Book of Revelations…..Behold the Pale Horse……Many false leaders..

• lvent says:

These agents for Rome are aka the Illuminati…

• marilyn lane says:

@ I vent

I just read what the Global Union Reserve Banks charter wants to do
        set up a worldwide fiat currency

That is why it is important that the citizens of this country stand up
        and fight for our US Constitution which absolutely prohibits a fiat currency.

You mean to tell me after the New York Judges fought so hard for their raises they won’t be worth anything with all this new fiat money being printed by the Global Union Reserve Bank.

Maybe if they know of this plan it will give the courts the stimulas to pay attention to the fraud perpertrated by unlawful money and ultra vire contracts by the US Banks upon its citizens.

I vent I really like you and your fighting spirit. The country needs more like you.

Tell me how they are controlling Judge Lippman and I will work on that.

• lvent says:

marilyn, they have many ways of controlling Judge Lipmann…He is a Judge and the Illuminati are the tentacles of Rome, the illuminati controls law, finance, Goverment, education and the media….there are also many clubs and secret societies that he may be a member of one of those as well…Did you read my comment posted here about how the Society of Jesus?, The Jesuits “think” they own all rights to all property!!!! It is called the Pactum De Singularis Caellum Covenant…They call it the Supreme Conveyance of All Property……It begins at paragraph 4 at this link…that is called one-heaven.org but is really quite the opposite…It is more like one-hell.org… satan thinks he is more powerful than God and satan thinks he owns everything on the planet, inclusing all of us……….must read…This is why they dumped all of the fake mortgage loans in a Global Trust….AGENCY PAPER IS ALL A SHAM AND A FRAUD TOO……IT IS NO MORE THAN 40 TRILLION IN COLLATERAL FRAUD BACKED BY ZERO….THE CHURCH OF JESU ARE NO MORE THAN A VAST COUNTERFEITING PSY OP…

• lvent says:

marilyn let me repost this link, I left out a dot or a dash or something…Gotta check this out…These are some real mind games here..Who said they own anything or as they call it- As Supreme Conveyance of All Property?….

• lvent says:

marilyn, you might also want to you tube search Illuminati for info on how they operate for the Rome via many agencies…They are also the mafia…..In the above posted link one heaven.org they are using God as proxy to get all of us to follow satan….the Jesuits and the black pope are not followers of God, they are satanists….I don’t believe God would ever steal our property rights….kill, maim,sicken, persecute or steal from the people…The Jesuits and the Black and White pope are great deceivers of mankind….they hate freedom and free will and that is how we know this is NOT GOD’S WORK…

• lvent says:

The U.S. must remove itself from its U.N. MEMBERSHIP and ABOLISH THE FED…..ISSUE OUR OWN CURRENCY COINED BY CONGRESS, (From the interest off of that money we can pay back China and whoever else we owe….send all foreign investors and politicians and Government officials like judges and pension funds who invest in our debt packing) TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF POLITICS, NO SECRET SOCIETY MEMBERS MAY HOLD PUBLIC OFFICE and remove all TRAITOR AND TREASONIST politicians from both parties and replace them all with true American patriots, not the moneyed elite, their minions or cohorts….and that is just for starters…….

• lvent says:

WE MUST ALSO END ALL WARS AND BORROW NO MORE MONEY FROM THE FOREIGNERS…NO CFR MEMBERS ALLOWED TO HOLD PUBLIC OFFICE EITHER..THESE THINGS ARE COMPROMISING OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND THREATENING OUR NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY….

• To Tell The Truth says:

The world systems in place is controlled by satan…Jesus called him the Prince of the air…but those who know and trust Jesus is in ultimate control over Satan…

Glen Beck was canned cause he was promoting truth of the Bible ..that made Satan mad…go figure…but Glen Beck is real and on the right track…

• lvent says:

To Tell The Truth, satans one world system is in place and it is up to all of us to reject it……by exposing all of it and routing it out so we can help God destroy it.

• Laura says:

I think some readers are getting very depressed about the economy and their own personal situations, and rightfully so, but many people do care. This is a rational website, and doing a good job disseminating some complex material. It is a first step. It gives me HOPE..

7. marilyn lane says:

@ I vent

I do believe there are groups of people behind the scenes regulating
    our property rights and economics pretending they are God fearing
    individuals .and that makes the facade of their image more believable
    for masses of people

I am an oddball. I don’t really fit into any of those groups.

99 people out of 100 could say something is their truth,
    but if I don’t believe
    in something those 99 would never sway me.

As for religion I am Jewish, I am Jewish by background,
    by custom
    by food BUT
    I don’t believe in God.
    I don’t consider myself an athiest.

Someone gave a non believer in God
    a Title. An Athiest. It is easier for them to deal with us that way.

I am a very gentle, kind caring person for me I don’t need nor want religion.

But lets not get into that.

We are all in this fight together against the Banksters and Racketeers
    I imagine lots of these Banksters and Racketeers claim a believe in God.
    Good, let them donate all their profits to the Church or Temple they belive in.

• lvent says:

marilyn, it is not the people it is the leadership…I am Italian and Catholic…….Google Church of Gesu Rome…….the EYE at the top of the pyramid… is the SYMBOL FOR IHS- THE INTERNATIONAL HOLY SEE…….IN GOD WE TRUST IS ON THE MONEY AND ON THE COURT ROOM WALL…Study Ignatious Loyola..YOU TUBE SEARCH THE CHURCH OF JESU IN ROME…..ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME AND THE CHURCH OF JESU…SEE THE LINK:

• lvent says:

EVERYONE GOOGLE TRUST REG 940100-000000-000000….THIS TAKES YOU TO THE GOLBAL UNION RESERVE BANK…..A SEQUENCE OF 3 SETS OF 6 NUMBERS 666 THE MARK OF THE BEAST……TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU CAN TO GOOGLE THIS AND WARN THEM TO REJECT THIS…..!!!!!

• I vent…..LORDY O….You mention Church of Jesu….My sister married in the Jesu Catholic Church….I believe it closed many years back…SPOOOOOKEY……I haven’t time now to comment more…but will later…I need to read up on comments I have missed today…

• lvent says:

You are right, it is all very creepy Marilyn….!!!

• lvent says:

Everyone, I found the mark of the beast.there are 6-6-6 in this number sequence.., Google Trust Reg 94100-000000-000000…..IF YOU GOOGLE IT CLICK ON GLOBAL UNION RESERVE BANK…..THE ONE WORLD CURRENCY….THEY WLL CLAIM THIS IS THE ANSWER TO THE WORLDS PROBLEMS……WE MUST REJECT THIS REJECT THIS….I FOUND THIS THROUGHT THE CHURCH OF JESU WEBSITE…THE CHURCH OF JESU IS THE CHURCH OF SATAN. THEY THINK THEY OWN EVERYTHING, THEY THINK THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE DOING GODS WORK BUT THEY ARE DOING SATANS WORK VIA THE VATICAN AND MANY PROXIES…GO TO THIS WEBSITE, THEY ARE CALLING THEMSELVES ONE HEAVEN. ORG, BUT THEY ARE SATANISTS…SCROLL DOWN TO 4,5 AND 6 AND READ PACTUM SINGULARI CAELUM-
      READ PARAGRAGHS 4,5 AND 6…..THEY THINK THE OWN EVERYTHING AND THEY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE GOD……..THEY ARE THE JESUITS;

LISTEN TO THIS:
      AS SUPREME CONVEYANCE OF ALL PROPERTY..
      Fourth-Let it be known to all past,present and future, that most sacred COVENANT KNOWN AS PACTUM DE SINGULAR ID COECLUM COVENANT, also known as the COVENANT OF ONE HEAVEN IS REGISTERED, RECORDED AND RECOGNIZED IN ALL HEAVEN (THEY REALLY MEAN HELL, BLACK IS WHITE) AND THE UNIVERSE AS THE DEED THAT HAS LAWFULLY CONVEYED ANY AND ALL PROPERTY BACK TO THE SOCIETY OF ONE HEAVEN (WHICH IS REALLY THE SOCIETY OF JESUS, THE CHURCH OF SATAN) SO THAT NO MAN, WOMAN, PERSON HIGHER ORDER SPIRIT, ENTITY OR AGGREGATE MAY CLAIM TO HOLD SEPARATE TITLE, POSSESSION, OCCUPATION, OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY UNLESS IT HAS BEEN LEGITAMITELY GRANTED THROUGH THE SOCIETY OF HEAVEN (THE SOCIETY OF JESUS,THE JESUITS) AS THE ONE AND ONLY CUSTODIANS AND PROTECTORS OF ALL SPIRITUAL AND TEMPORAL PROPERTY ON BEHALF OF THE DIVINE CREATOR (THEY MEAN SATAN, NOT GOD) ALSO KNOWN AS THE UNIQUE COLLECTIVE AWARENESS, AND IT GOES ON TO SECTION 6,7 AND 8…. MUST READ…..THE LEADERS ARE THE FALSE CHURCH THAT IS REALLY RUNNING THE WORLD THROUGH SATAN VIA THE CHURCH OF JESU…..THE JESUIT ORDER… THE VATICAN AND MANY OTHER WORLD LEADERS………WE MUST REJECT THEM AND ALL OF THEIR EVIL PLANS FOR WORLD DOMINATION…..
      ALSO SEE THIS LINK, THE PROOF WE WERE SET UP TO FAIL VIA THE JESUITS VIA THE IMF. THEY ARE BLAMING BANKER GREED LIKE DURING THE LAST GREAT DEPRESSION., THEY ARE LIARS,THIS WAS ALL A WELL ENGINEERED PLAN BY THE JESUITS, REJECT THEM AND THEIR LIES:
      GLOBE UNION RESERVE BANK/DEBTISM/FALSE CAPITALISM:

• lvent says:

LET ME REPOST THIS NUMBER TRUST REG 940100-000000-000000 I MISSED AN IMPORTANT NUMBER……GOOGLE IT, 3 SETS OF SIX NUMBERS 666..THE MARK OF THE BEAST………TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW TO GOOGLE…… TRUST REG 940100-000000-000000!!!!!!

• lvent says:

i MISSPELLED, LET ME REPOST THIS LINK; They are trying to destroy AMERICAN CAPITALISM AND ARE CALLING IT FALSE CAPITALISM, THEY ARE WHAT IS FALSE, LIARS…REJECT THEM…..
        Globe Union Reserve Bank Debtism/False Capitalism,
        WE THE PEOPLE, THE TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS KNOW THAT TRUE UNOBSTRUCTED AMERICAN CAPITALISM IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO PROSPERITY….THE JESUITS HAVE HIJACKED, WALL STREET, OUR CURRENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS…..VIA PROXIES…….ABOLISH THE JESUITS AMERICA.!!!! THEY ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER…THEY ARE THE HATERS OF FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY!!!!

• lvent says:

GOOGLE THE WORDS…..GLOBAL UNION RESERVE BANK…IT IS OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY THE CHURCH OF JESU WHICH IS THE CHURCH OF SATAN, 666, THE MARK OF THE BEAST, A SHAM AND A FRAUD….LEADING US TO THE MICROCHIP……REJECT THIS……

• To Tell The Truth says:

Good, am not into religion either…but not shame of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the truth unto salvation to everyone that believes to the Jews first and also to the gentiles…Jesus actually came to destroy religion!!!! It separates people!!! And as you rightly said, we need to stand up for our rights…and to do that you have to believe in something!!!! The constitution was founded upon the Bible that is what made this country so unique and why others are trying to destroy it….

8. marilyn lane says:

@ I vent
    I quickly read the first article on the Knights of Columbus, Malta, the Vatican-
    this is all new to me.

What would the power be that the Vatican has over Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman?
    Chief Judge of the New York Court of Appeals.-
    I think he too is an orthodox Jew like David K Fiveson
    Why would Judge Lippman not want to defend our Constitution? I can’t figure that out.

New York Jews are very big supporters of Israel
    and I can’t imagine any Israelis giving up Jerusalem.

• lvent says:

marilyn, the people who are really running Israel are the same who are running America and Britain….they are athiests and satan worshippers…….They are confusion agents..BLACK IS WHITE, WHITE IS BLACK MASS DECEPTION..hiding who the real culprits are in Rome….Check out this link:

• marilyn lane says:

@I vent

As I said before I am Jewish but I am not religous.

A relative of mine since deceased was a top fundraiser for Israel
        and as orthodox as one can be
        Every other word of hers had to do with Jewish history
        and there is no way anyone would fool her
        about their religious background and their intent.

The orthodox Jews of Israel think the Israeli government
        is not religious enough for them
        but it is prepostoutous to think non Jews are running Israel.

• lvent says:

But marilyn, you are not an atheist or a satan worshipper, a NON-BELIEVER CLAIMING TO BE JEWISH AND A BELIEVER IN GOD ARE YOU????? I am CATHOLIC AND I BELIEVE IN GOD…..THE DECEPTION IS THEY SAY THEY ARE CATHOLIC AND JEWISH BUT DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD….THAT IS THE DANGEROUS DECEPTION……….

• lvent says:

MARILYN IT IS NOT PREPOSTEROUS…..THEY ARE NON- BELIEVERS IN GOD…..THAT IS WHO IS RUNNING ISRAEL….IT IS THE LEADERSHIP WHO ARE THE NON-BELIEVERS, NOT THE PEOPLE….WE HAVE THE SAME THING GOING ON IN WASHINGTON…THEY — USE RELIGION AS A R– USE…..THEY WHO RUN ISRAEL, BRITAIN AND THE U.S. ARE NON-BELIEVERS….NOW YOU DON’T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME…..DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK,.THE DECEPTION AND THE COVER UP ARE MASSIVE…THE RULE BY SECRECY…SEARCH FOR JIM MARRS BOOK, RULE BY SECRECY…..

• lvent says:

All of these nations are being run by the Church of Jesu in Rome under the disguise of the U.N AND RELIGION…..THIS IS NOT ABOUT BEING RELIGIOUS OR YOUR RELIGION…..THIS IS ABOUT BEING DECEIVED ABOUT NON-BELIEVERS IN GOD SAYING THEY ARE CATHOLIC OR JEWISH THAT ARE RUNNING THE WORLD………..IT IS HARD TO GET YOUR HEAD AROUND…….BUT JUST BECA– USE I AM NOT A PRACTICING CATHOLIC DOES NOT MAKE ME A NON-BELIEVER IN GOD….THIS IS A SET UP UNDER THE GUISE OF RELIGION BY THE RULING ELITE….A HITLER PLAN…….

• lvent says:

THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS, IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE…GLENN BECK STANDS BY ISRAEL AND HE IS A NAZI……THIS IS A SET UP BY THE NAZIS TO ANNIHALATE NATIONS AND PEOPLE…UNDER THE GUISE OF RELIGION AND DEMOCRACY….THE U.N. IS STEALING THE WORLDS RESOURCES AND WEALTH AFTER THEY FOMENTED THE REVOLUTION BY CRASHING THE WORLDS ECONOMY…PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK….I COULD NOT MAKE MY POINT ANY CLEARER….THIS IS A HITLER PLAN….THIS IS A WORLD WIDE RELIGIOUS CRUSADE IN DISGUISE…STUDY ROME……

• lvent says:

THE LEADERSHIP OF THESE NATIONS MUST BE REMOVED, NOT THE PEOPLE…AND THE LEADERSHIP MUST REPLACED BY THE PEOPLE…..

• lvent says:

The Church of Jesu is a false church and a false religion and they are running the world via proxies and puppet religious leaders and dictatorships all of the world…This is GLOBAL…but includes Washington…BLACK IS WHITE and WHITE IS BLACK….IS THEIR WEAPON OF MASS DECEPTION….

• lvent says:

The Church of Jesu is located in Rome, not far from the Vatican…..

• lvent says:

marilyn, we can’t forget it is a BIG CLUB and we are not in it…….We all have to look a bit deeper to find out who these people really are working for….many “secret societies” at work here covering up the truth…….The illuminati, the tentacles of Rome control media, law, government, education and finance via proxies, many disguises…..

9. lies is all they tell says:

i lived in south florida and was watch katrina a catagory 5 hurricane approach the new orleans coast. di dpresident busch help anyone pre-hurricane. evacuated everyone a big NO. i watched the wansse confernce on utube reminds me of katrina hitting the cost. i am a conspiricy theory person i beleive that our govermnemt who planned this ponzi sceem also knows how to seed clouds and cause hurricanes. its called ionization of the clouds. i guess its better then hitlers plan

• lies it all….You may be right on your thinking….. like ahhh…someone just might be causing all this weather…like earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes…floods…extreme hot weather…Oh yes…there is alot to question…you certainly are not the only one………..

10. lies is all they tell says:

i have not commented all day. but i have to now. we need answers. @maryln A seems we are both in florida. my cousin a lawyer in jacksonville does not want my case. i have been through hell with wells fargo. started in 2009. the clincher and turnign point in this entire mess is wells fargo greed and misconstued the words in teh hamp loan . last year they started telling home owners when we called. to get help and apply for hamp loan we had to be in eminent default???? well what does that mean. 8/2010 i was a current mortgae apyee. paid my 5th mod payment. because of underemployment i actually borrowed my 8/2010 pay,\ment money from my father n law to stay current. but by sept 14/15th 2010 wells fargo is telling current homeowners not to pay the mortgage. this was a time of lost paper work, trusting the bank. i myself untrusting asked for this in wrting they refused. i cried and pleaded that i need it in writin that i did not want to lose my house but i need to apply for hamp that the modification payment higher then my original mortgage was to high. unable to get anywhere. telling current homeowners to basically to not pay null and voids a contract. in all case law. the problem now is NO ONe is follow ing case law or law. we are in a worm hole of fraud and there is nor end in site. i have complained to all goverment entities. no one wants to hear me. i am not default i was a current on my mortgage, so a bank can misconstrue the words om thousands of homeowners and get away with it, the reason they get away with it some people do not hole their ground like me. i am not i default. i did not create this i am a hard working person who is a victim. i also went to a lawyer in tampa. KEL. the lawyer said the same thing to me ” what do want a free house?” no its wells fargo who wants a free house plus their 6 million in CDS insurance. i am a thorn in their side.

i met up moarco rubios orlando staff at the collge i work at. i told them the entire story. he says to me “i have ehard that before” WHAT!!!!!! he has heard this before and nothing is being done? STEALING HOMES FROM PEOPLE IS ACCEPTABLE BECA– USE HE HEARD THIS BEFORE//// they should be stopping this. i am sick. so the orlando office contacts wells fargo. now here i am 1 yr into a 3 yr wait for foreclosure and wells fargo sends me another hamp loan application. with a statement that foreclsoure prosedings will continue.

now wells fargo creates this situation. i know hamp is biogus is free moenyf or wells fargo pretends like i am ssaving my house. so they get my 1k for the application hpyothetically then 900+ month for the mod. then i get my lis pendens have to hire a lawyer for defense. please tell me people where is this money comming from??? hamp loan , a lawyer.????

they created this situation. they created the default for thousands of homeowners. they should not be alloud to collect cds insurance but remember no laws are being followed here.

ignorance oin bliss all did everyine know that these underwater homes become unsecured debt in BK???? and the trustee can lein stip becuase there is no equity. lein strip is bring the amount you owe down to its value. they do this with car loans and 2nd mortgages too. is this widly practiced NO, why because ignorance is bliss and the fact that the banks do not own these mortgages at all.

this its a difficult time have a callto 2 lawyers. wells fargo needs to be notified and removed my name from the “foreclsoure” list before they get any free money from me. dumb bastards. i guess i am suppose to be the dumb one thinking they are going to save my house

and ps about the jewish israeli stuff…. i am a jew my brother is a rabbi. he was brain washed aat a ripe age of 16 to move to israel. after getting married and have 4 kids he moved his family to israel 1992. yes these brainwahed teenagers are thadults today running israel. so sad. as teenager my self spening time in a jewish camp with my brother heard brainwashing on sundays. we would sit in the camp library and videos of israel. how beautiful it is and how life is beter there??? we have such a vast country that is what should have been on the screen in the library. i just shook my head at them. so sad. sad my mom lost her son , i lost my brother and all my neices and nephew. they are all growing up having kids getting married in a different country. that was so important right to brainwash a tennager and tear families apart. i guess there is a plan somewhere.
    but please we all need to figure this out and come up with our own plan to save our families from this horror. i am sick that a bank we trusted can cause the caos we are seeing today

• lies is all…….I fully understand what you are going through….it is a battle we all are fighting…some have just walked away from their homes… many are fighters…like everyone on this site…. But we are fighting the evil plan to be a One World Government…One government, one religion, only the elite will own everything…no one else…they want the world to own NOTHING…even if taken throught fraud…the jobs moving out of the country was to make us all have no money and they plan on keeping us this way. Our government is not for us…they are under the evil…that is why the courts are now the courts of hell. The banks will not help anyone save their homes…they want us all to own no homes…all will be renters…You will find no help from most attorneys cause they are under ‘ the spell ‘ also…under a different oath…the British oath. And Britain is with the snake. This is the Hitler plan that has lived on…they hid in the background all these years…it is all evil.
      We all are fighting for our homes….we all are fighting the evil that has taken over our country through our evil government…..this just didn’t happen…it has been in their planning for many years…..Read I vent’s comments and look at the video’s she finds…It won’t help you on your foreclosure…but it help’s to show everyone what ill happen if we don’t fight the fight….It now has gotten where we must think outside of the box……it has come to our lives…survival…their plans are to fill the FEMA camps…
      My daughter has spent alot of money on lawyers…money she put on her charges…a single Mom..divorced with two young boys with autism…..not a pretty picture….especially when Hitler wanted to kill the elderly and the sick…those with mental problems. I firmly believe that this government and the Pharmaceutical Industry have caused this world devastation of illness…it is injected….all the illness including cancer and MS, diabetes in young children…..HIV…no one can concience me it is not injected. This was the Hitler plan…..
      So what I can suggest….call Mark Stopa office…talk to them…and tell them your fight….we are not asking for a free home…we want to save our homes…but if the people in this country do not stand and hit the streets and fight the fight…we will be doomed….we will have no homes…NOTHING..not even allowed to grow a garden for food….and we will not have food unless we turn all guns in for the food in trade. I have relatives that see nothing to all what is going on…they even chuckle when all is mentioned….I would love to see their faces if we are ever in the hands of the evil bastards…..I know I don’t intend to be…I will fight for my family and country…our freedom.

• lvent says:

lies, your own cousin is an attorney and wont take your case???? WOW…….That is why this is up to all of us WE THE PEOPLE, INDIVISIBLE……No politician, lawyer, law enforcement official, or the media is going to save us….This is a Hitler Plan….and all of the weapons of mass destruction are in their greedy evil hands….contrails, HAARP, created illnesses, no health insurance, record numbers of unemployed and on food stamps… digitized fraud…The Federal Reserve and Wall Street, Rome is controlling the criminals who are controlling the economy..They are all diabolical and maniacal…I will try and post this you tube video if it does not post you tube search the title…It is lengthy but worth listening to…The Coming American Fascist Dominion-Eric Jon Phelps:

11. lvent says:

To all of my fellow american patriots who just want THE TRUTH, here is another good video to you tube search…It is called CIA, Knights of Malta, Alex Jones and Bill Cooper…Wherever there is confusion we all now know there is evil at work….Like Foreclosuregate and 9/11…..Lots people been lying…and covering up the truth for many decades…..There is REAL EVIL in this world and in this country:

• lvent says:

Then there is also a you tube video entitled Project Mockingbird which is very interesting!!!! YOU TUBE SEARCH these titles because the videos are being blocked!!!!!……FREE COUNTRY MY ASS!!!! CUT THE FOG AND:
      BEWARE THE CONFUSION AGENTS!!!!!…….THEY ARE OUR TRUE ENEMIES…..

12. maggie May says:

KUDOS TO THE YOU THINK YOURE SO SMART HERO WIPING SMIRKS!!!!