Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- Pols say new foreclosure buyback program will help Queens families stay in their homes July 21, 2016
- ISSUES RAISED IF MODIFICATION ENTERED INTO REVOKING ACCELERATION BAR SUMMARY JUDGMENT July 20, 2016
- Bamboozled: Bank unlawfully breaks into home, lawsuit says July 19, 2016
- PLAINTIFF FAILS TO ESTABLISH STANDING, DENIED SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND ORDER OF REFERENCE June 30, 2016
- Ocwen Barred from Pursuing Foreclosures After Failing to Comply With Servicing Rules July 28, 2016
- Jury Awards $83 Million for Malicious Prosecution of Wrong Person's Debt July 27, 2016
- What Happens to Student Loans if the Borrower Dies? July 26, 2016
- Can You Be Sued For More Money After Your Car is Repossessed? July 25, 2016
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.