Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- The Vacant Dead: The 50 US Cities With The Most “Zombie” Foreclosures
- JPMorgan’s Fines To Date: The Cost of Doing Business
- Wells Fargo in Hot Water Over Force-Placed Insurance Kickback Allegations
- After Nearly 35 Years in Business, Mortgage Law Firm Butler & Hosch Closes Down
- Florida Foreclosure Defense: Palm Beach County Trial Win for The Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen
- Ocwen to Sell $45 Billion in Mortgage Servicing Rights to Chase
- FHFA Working Paper: How Low Can House Prices Go?
- Major Banks to Delete Records for Some Borrowers Who Filed for Bankruptcy
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.