JP Morgan Chase Bank Donates to Causes that Support Families Coping with Autism While Fraudclosing and Illegally Evicting those Same Families

JP Morgan Chase Team IB, Investment Bankers, partnered with an employee networking group to assemble a global audience of 250 employees to discuss the latest treatments, advocacy initiatives and research for autism-related disorders here.

and

The Option Institute and Autism Treatment Center of America expresses sincere gratitude to the JP Morgan Chase Foundation which contributed … to enabling training, scholarships and financial aid to individuals and families attending our programs.

We’ve attached the key docs to help, as quickly and easily as possible illustrate the main issues. What you won’t see attached is what the family’s attorney argued at the writ hearing, which was that the movant (the plaintiff) was not entitled to possession because they assigned their bid and subsequently the title of the home was issued to another entity altogether. Granting the writ, Judge Hoy cited some case that we have been unable to dig up.
Ms. Hepburn is a nurse with a ten year old autistic son. She’s a sweet person who deserves justice.

Call and/or email Jamie Dimon and demand he stop the Marylin Hepburn’s Jan 20, 2011 eviction order and reverse the illegal sale of their home to Chase subsidiary Homesales of Delaware, Inc.

Here’s the case info: Palm Beach County, Florida Fraudclosure Marylin Hepburn’s case 2009-007009 filed by mill Shapiro Fishman Gache.

Jamie Dimon Chairman & CEO
Phone: 212-270-1111
Fax : 212-270-1121
E-Mail Address: jamie.dimon@jpmchase.com

1) Note made payable to “Accredited Home Lenders, Inc. a California Corporation” and had no indorsement whatsoever! Plaintiff in the case was JPMC Specialty Mortgage, LLC. Therefore, it appears no one other than Accredited Home Lenders, Inc. had the right to enforce the note but Plaintiff was allowed to obtain a Judgment.
2) Homeowner also conveyed a Mortgage to “Accredited Home Lenders, Inc. a California Corporation” and alleged assignment to Plaintiff was signed two weeks after complaint was filed and recorded over one month after the lawsuit was filed. It is well settled law that Plaintiff’s must have “standing” at the time the action was filed.
3) After all this, judgment is entered anyway. Eleven months post judgment, homeowner timely files a motion to vacate that judgment based upon the above grounds but motion is denied.
4) Eventually the Plaintiff moves to obtain a “Writ of Possession.” However, Plaintiff already assigned its right to the judgment and certificate of title is issued to Homesales, Inc of Delaware. At writ hearing homeowner argues that, if anyone, Homesales, Inc should now be entitled to possession not the plaintiff, JPMC. Judge, citing reliance on some caselaw that apparently does not exist, denies the objection and enters a writ.
5) Homeowner has a steady job as a nurse and can afford to pay for the home based on the home’s current fair market value. She also has a ten year old autistic son. The plaintiff won’t respond to calls or letters to work something out.
6) Another vacant foreclosed home in our neighborhood does not benefit anyone!
and
1. The Notice of Lis Pendens in this case was filed on February 24, 2009. The mortgage assignment is dated March 11, 2009.

There is a serious standing issue – just on the face of the pleadings – as discussed by the 4th DCA in the McLean case.
But this also goes to the credibility of the Assignment – do we really believe JPMC acquired this defaulted mortgage from
Accredited Home Lenders AFTER the foreclosure was already filed?
2. Dalton and Hindman were not employees/officers of AHL or of MERS; they are employees of JP Morgan Chase in Jacksonville, FL.
JP Morgan Chase bought Accredited Home Lenders, the original lender in this case. When the loan documents, such as the Assignment of Mortgage,
cannot be found, JP Morgan Chase has its own employees make up new ones – signing as officers of MERS or the original lenders.
3. Dalton and Hindman both use many different job titles to “replace” (fabricate) missing loan documents.

On many other Assignments, Margaret Dalton uses many different job titles, including the following:

• · Vice President, Bank of America, N.A. as successor-by-merger to LaSalle Bank, N.A. as trustee for WMALT 2006-AR03 Trust, by JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., as attorney-in-fact;
  • · Vice President, Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., as Trustee for Long Beach Mortgage Trust 2006-1, by JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., under Limited Power of Attorney;
  • · Vice President, Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., as Trustee for WAMU Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2005-AR6 Trust, by JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., under Limited Power of Attorney;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for Amstar Mortgage Corp.;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for CTX Mortgage Company, LLC;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for Everbank;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for First Magnus Financial Corp.;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for Homeside Lending, Inc.;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for Irwin Mortgage Corporation;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for Pinnacle Financial Corp.;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for Transland Financial Services, Inc.;
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for UBS AG, Tampa Branch; and
  • · Vice President, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., acting solely as nominee for United Financial Mortgage Corp.

Jamie Dimon Chairman & CEO
Phone: 212-270-1111
Fax : 212-270-1121
E-Mail Address: jamie.dimon@jpmchase.com

Hepburn AOM Shapiro Fishman Hindman Dalton

Marylin Hepburn Fraudclosure Summary

Illegal Eviction scheduled for Jan 20, 2011, Order Granted by Rocket Docket Judge Roger Colton

Margaret Dalton attorney in fact for EMC

Comments
12 Responses to “ACTION ALERT | JPMorgan, Chase Home Finance, Homesales, Margaret Dalton, Barbara Hindman, Fraudclosure, Illegal Evictions, Autism”
  1. NAACP CFSSB says:

Local contacts:
    Sheriff Ric L. Bradshaw 561.688.3021 (p) 561.688.3033 (f) http://www.facebook.com/palmbeachcountysheriff
    twitter.com/PBCountySheriff
    Wellington Captain Jay Hart 561.688.5430 (p) 561.688/.5440 (f)
    Wellington Mayor Darell Bowen 561.791.4000 (p) dbowen@wellingtonfl.gov

2. Does anyone else notice that the Notary ‘signature/stamp’ are EXACTLY the same for Wendy McEwen???

EVERYTHING – the signature, the placement of the bottom of the ‘Y’ (or whatever it is supposed to be) and the placement of the notary stamp?

Even the placement on the page: “My commission expires_____________________”

The notary stamp is positioned exactly under the ‘b’ in notary public.

More proof of fraud.

3. JS says:

Barbara Hindman signed the assignment of my mortgage to Deutsche Bank (trustee), as “VP of JPMorgan Chase Bank, as successor in interest to Washington Mutual Bank successor in interest to Long Beach Mortgage Company.”

– The assignment was executed the month before Chase initiated foreclosure, a full 3 years after the date of the mortgage, in direct, specific, conflict with the contract (PSA) between Long Beach/WAMU and Deutsche Bank, which calls for all assignments to be complete and recorded in the local land records office within 30 days of the trust closing date 3 years earlier. (There isn’t even a preceding assignment in blank.)

– Deutsche Bank has a law suit pending against Chase, claiming thousands of trusts (including the trust containing my mortgage) were filled with mortgages sold fraudulently, including charges of false representations, and warranties, with evidence coming directly from U.S. Senate testimony.

– Chase has filed a defense against the Deutsche law suit, in Federal court, claiming that they are NOT successor in interest to WAMU, yet they assigned my mortgage as successor in interest to WAMU.

– A diligent judge would challenge Deutsche as to how they accepted assignment of my mortgage at a time when it was 3 months in default, also in direct conflict with the trust guidelines, and it seems a breach of fiduciary responsibility to investors in the trust.

– Of course all this also breaks the strict terms required for REMIC status, which means that the MBS investors or the banks owe all sorts of taxes.

– I can’t figure where my payments were going those first 3 years, if my mortgage wasn’t yet assigned to Deutsche Bank

– The lawyers who appear on behalf of the plaintiff, Deutsch Bank when I go to foreclosure court, claim that Chase is their client, not Deutsche Bank, so I am not even dealing with the foreclosing party in court. One would think that the plaintiff would have to appear, especially considering that Chase has other incentives since they are being sued by Deutsche bank regarding my mortgage.

Despite all these “inconsistencies” I am at the mercy of Chase because I cannot count on our regulators, or our courts to enforce the law, and our president has the audacity to say that the banks behavior wasn’t illegal. That’s the best he can do…. bail out the banks while forcing homeowners to fend for themselves.

I wonder if Barbara Hindman sleeps well every night… like her CEO, Jamie Dimon? I haven’t had a single night of good sleep in a few years!

• Bobbi Swann says:

Js – did you file an answer or get a lawyer to represent you? What state are you in? Did anyone file a Motion To Compel? for them to produce the original wet ink note? Did you or atty file a Motion to Dismiss based on the facts that you presented? Did you fine check the affidavit of amounts due and if it is robo signed or misleading? Don’t give up the fight but file, file, file and then fight some more!!!!

• JS says:

Bobbi,

Thanks for the follow up and advice. I am working on a loan modification under the supervision of a NY court, with the help of a well qualified and reasonably priced attorney. He warned me up front, that challenging standing would stop both the foreclosure and the loan mod process, leaving me in limbo. By this he means that the bank would temporarily freeze the foreclosure if I pursue my rights, but also not provide a modification.

Believe me, I’d like to fight this tooth and nail, to a conclusion, but I learned the hard way with employment and divorce lawyers to carefully consider the cost/benefit of a prolonged legal battle. It will pain me to sign a permanent modification, which will likely require that I give up all my rights regarding the banks numerous frauds (as I had to do with my age discrimination case, because I desperately needed my not-very-large severance check).

Because our government and the courts are not addressing the banks’ massive fraud, it would cost a homeowner a considerable sum, well in excess of the average home value, to stand any chance of winning such a case. Furthermore, if I put this behind me, and direct 100% of my energy to finding new income, perhaps I can start to sleep through the night!

Of course, if they deny my loan modification, I will fight the bank in court, even if I have to do it pro se.

The other thing I do, as you can see here, is help spread the word regarding bank fraud, in hopes that “critical mass” will eventually be reached, and some homeowners saved.

Also, as stressful and unfair as this is, I have it easier than many. I’ve managed to keep my youngest in college, I eat decent economical meals every day, and I’m not living in my 10 year old car, I still have some equity in my home, neighborhood home values haven’t taken the huge hit they have in so many other areas, and I still have the option of moving overseas where I can survive for years even on my depleted retirement accounts… by simply skipping out on my kids college loans. But I look often at the NY times foreclosure maps and realize how many families, undoubtedly many with young children and small or no retirement accounts or backup funds, have been destroyed in neighborhoods not far from mine. (Often 3 foreclosed homes on every block… and this doesn’t account for all those who can manage to keep their homes, but have lost huge sums because of drastically reduced home values.)

I am amazed and disappointed every day at the failure of, and apparent lack of real empathy by of our government officials, right up to President Obama. And also by the amazing lack of empathy by so many “everyday working people” I talk to. I worked since I was a kid in my dads store, all the way through college, and then with the same company for over 25 years, and yet many people express the thought, directly or more subtly, that it’s too damn bad… a company can fire you, without cause, any time they want, and if you didn’t pay the mortgage you deserve to be foreclosed, no matter the amount of bank fraud that led to the recession that indirectly resulted in my unemployment, and directly to my mortgage delinquency. Part of the problem is that the bank fraud and government regulatory failure are so egregious that most people, upon hearing the details, react a if I told them I just saw Martians sipping coffee at Starbucks. They think I’m nuts. But the other component is the simple lack of human empathy by so many Americans. Surely if we all stood up and fought together, we could beat the banks, and the politicians they own.

• lvent says:

Js..you are so right about the people who haven’t lost their livelihoods yet…they dont realize they are likely just one paycheck away from all of us…we had our own business for 25 years and lost it during the credit crunch….that threw our home and business into fraudclosure and we went through the hamp…. program scam. I heard a report yesterday that there are 40 million people who are 60 days behind on the mortgage….so if you get denied a loan mod take heart in the fact you are not alone..there is strength in numbers…if you do get denied do your homework before you go see an attorney…there is a lot of deception out there..and if the so called lender serves you up a fraudclosure and you cant find an attorney….ask for some discovery ..and find out what docs they have that prove standing…the bank/servicer is no doubt a debt collector and does not own your loan…best of luck…..!

• lvent says:

Discovery is key…they are trying to hide the origination fraud….

• see says:

Barbara Hindman sleeps very well at night because she has no conscience or soul.

• JS says:

sse says.

You may well be right about Barbara Hindman…but, to be fair, we don’t know her. We don’t know her real role at JPMC or her knowledge of the fraud she has become part of. Jamie Dimon, on the other hand, clearly has the knowledge and the power to fully understand what he is doing and the ability to change things by simply deciding to do so. If I were Jamie, knowing I personally destroyed the lives of so many people, I’d be losing lots of sleep, not because I had a conscience (it’s clear he doesn’t) but because I’d be looking over my shoulder every moment. He has to be worried that he’s pushed just one beleaguered homeowner; just one that’s a bit unstable, a bit too far… to the point of direct retaliation. (To be 100% clear, I am NOT endorsing such an action, but you’d have to think he and his family lose some sleep over the possibility).

4. lvent says: