Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- Parrish v. FNMA: Subject Matter Jurisdiction, Unlawful Detainer - Supreme Court of Virginia Vacates Foreclosure Judgement
- The Foreclosure Sleuth: How a Sports Agent Uncovered the Greatest Financial Fraud in American History
- Understanding Wall Street’s Great Foreclosure Fraud
- This is What Happens When Homes are Stolen by Mortgage Servicers
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- Emigrant Savings Bank Discriminated Against Minorities, Brooklyn Jury Says June 28, 2016
- Legislation to clean up zombie properties signed into law June 28, 2016
- Goldman, Barclays, 6 Others Ink $190M FDIC Deal Over Sour RMBS June 2, 2016
- Untitled June 1, 2016