Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- HAMP Eligibility Ends December 30, 2016 November 21, 2016
- HAMP Loan Modification to End : Date Announced November 17, 2016
- Judge Finds Mortgage Modification Agreement a Valid Contract November 2, 2016
- Help with Divorce? Some Words of Comfort October 18, 2016
- ATTEMPT TO DEMONSTRATE STANDING FAILED BECAUSE THE SUBMITTED AFFIDAVIT DID NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BUSINESS RECORDS EXCEPTION TO THE HEARSAY RULE; AFFIDAVIT SUBMITTED IN REPLY PAPERS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED. November 10, 2016
- A.G. Schneiderman Announces Nearly $13 Million In Awards For Cities To Combat Vacant And Zombie Homes October 18, 2016
- New Legislation Allows Defendant Participating In Foreclosure Settlement to File Late Answer October 6, 2016
- Recent Efforts to Speed Up Foreclosure Proceedings in N.Y. September 30, 2016
- Do You Need an Attorney for A Case in Small Claims Court? December 7, 2016
- Can A Bankruptcy Case Eliminate a Tax Debt? December 6, 2016
- Foreclosures Fall, But Florida Still Has Highest Foreclosure Rate in The Country December 5, 2016
- 11th Circuit Requires Debt Collectors To Make A “Reasonable Investigation” Into Account Documents December 1, 2016
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.