Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- Understanding Wall Street’s Great Foreclosure Fraud
- Violation Tracker 2.0 - National Search Engine on Corporate Misconduct
- U.S. Supreme Court to Weigh Miami Predatory Lending Lawsuit Against Bank of America, Wells Fargo
- Disappearing Investments: Investors Say They Lost Thousands Trying to Buy Foreclosed Homes
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- PLAINTIFF FAILS TO ESTABLISH STANDING, DENIED SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND ORDER OF REFERENCE June 30, 2016
- BANK FAILS TO ESTABLISH STANDING TO SUE WITHOUT DETAILS OF NOTE'S PHYSICAL DELIVERY June 30, 2016
- Law Makes NY Lenders Maintain 'Zombie' Homes June 30, 2016
- Emigrant Savings Bank Discriminated Against Minorities, Brooklyn Jury Says June 28, 2016