Fair Game A Credit Union That Played With Fire By GRETCHEN MORGENSON WHEN Wall Street is accused — as it has been so often these days — of selling risky products to unwitting customers, it usually argues that investors in such exotic stuff are sophisticated adults capable of assessing any hidden dangers. So it goes … Read more
- Will NJ Borrowers be Helped by Fannie Mae’s Updated Risk Model ? June 28, 2016
- FCRT Podcast: Jerry Ashton Author of RIP Medical Debt June 28, 2016
- Report: Some mortgage servicers not following rules June 24, 2016
- CFPB Supervisory Highlights Mortgage Servicing Special Edition (Issue 11) June 23, 2016
- NJ Homes in Preforeclosure Rising June 16, 2016
- Feds Poised to Issue Rule On Students’ Right To Sue June 10, 2016
- Emigrant Savings Bank Discriminated Against Minorities, Brooklyn Jury Says June 28, 2016
- Legislation to clean up zombie properties signed into law June 28, 2016
- Goldman, Barclays, 6 Others Ink $190M FDIC Deal Over Sour RMBS June 2, 2016
- Untitled June 1, 2016
- Bank Fails to Prove Standing, Not Entitled To Summary Judgment in Foreclosure Action May 31, 2016
- Lender's Failure to Comply With RPAPL §1303 Requires Dismissal of Foreclosure Action May 31, 2016
Subscribe to 4closureFraud via Email
- Understanding Wall Street’s Great Foreclosure Fraud
- Violation Tracker 2.0 - National Search Engine on Corporate Misconduct
- How Much Did Banks Pay For The 2008 Financial Crisis? Fines And Settlements Of Over $160 Billion
- Disappearing Investments: Investors Say They Lost Thousands Trying to Buy Foreclosed Homes
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as legal advice.
Read at your own risk. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not read this site if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, asthma, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination.
Discontinue reading this website if any of the following occurs: itching, aching, vertigo, dizziness, ringing in your ears, vomiting, giddiness, aural or visual hallucinations, tingling in extremities, loss of balance or coordination, slurred speech, temporary blindness, drowsiness, insomnia, profuse sweating, shivering, or heart palpitations.
Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.