The Gallant Goose & Friends: SPECIAL GUESTS – ATTORNEYS LOU BRYDGES & RANDY ACKLEY – Episode  Thursday 2016-06-23
— THURSDAY — TOMORROW —
A gentle reminder – please make an appointment for yourself to join us for
Episode  of “The Gallant Goose & Friends” on TalkShoe 139335 with your host greg da’goose;
This Thursday evening, June 23, 2016 at 6:45 PM Eastern
Call in: at (724) 444-7444 (then use Call ID: 139335#) then “1#” for guest;
A “FIRESIDE CHAT” BETWEEN ATTORNEYS
LOU BRYDGES (ILLINOIS) AND RANDY ACKLEY (FLORIDA)
* * *
Comparing and Contrasting the Similarities & Differences
Between the Foreclosure Defense Battles Around America & more…
A Weekly Program About Consumer and Homeowner Defense and Attack Strategies Including Mortgage Foreclosure and Related Topics
Please don’t forget to check out (and comment on) our first YouTube Video at:
Remember… “Justice Should Be Blind, NOT You!”TM
Realize you are as powerful as the tools you master; So don’t forget to check out some of those valuable tools at…
collectors or court cases messing with your credit score?
go to www.FixMyReport.com
fast… easy… final
with Special Guests
Consumer Advocates and Lawyers
Lou Brydges, Jr. Esq. and “Randy” Ackley, Esq.
Thursday evening, June 23, 2016 at 6:45 PM Eastern.
Don’t miss the newest episode of this informative interactive Q&A call!
We welcome back to the show our Special Guests, Lou Brydges (Episode 22) and Randy Ackley (Episode 37)….
two American attorneys on the leading edge of consumer and foreclosure defense…
About Our Guest Louis W. Brydges, Jr. Esq.:
A native of Illinois, Louis W. Brydges, Jr. is a 1973 graduate of Lake Forest Academy; received his Bachelors of Arts from Emory University in 1977 with a Major in History and Political Science; and his Juris Doctor from the Emory University College of Law in 1980. With over 3 decades of service under his belt, Lou is an experienced foreclosure defense lawyer on the front line of mortgage defense and litigation; dedicated to helping homeowners keep their property. His battle cry is -Never give up the land!- He understands both the legal and practical options available in the foreclosure process especially navigating the sometimes hostile environment of the courts. Last time, on Episode 22 of our show, Lou taught us about strategies and tools to challenge even the most difficult bank lawyers. Lou feels his mission and duty are to provide relief and customized solutions to homeowners in danger of foreclosure through skilled, experienced, and passionate legal representation. He refuses to sit by and watch -justice sacrificed on the alter of expediency-. His long-running weekly radio program, The Consumer Advocate Hour – Hosted by Lou Brydges; can be heard on Saturdays at 8:00 AM on WIND-AM 560 and 5:00 PM on WYLL-AM 1160. You can find Lou and his team at his law firm of Brydges & Oh and Associates in Libertyville Illinois.
About Our Guest: James R. Ackley, Esq.:
Also a native of Illinois, James R. Ackley (who prefers to go by Randy) received his Bachelors of Science from the University of Miami in 1982 with a double major in Marine Science and Geology, and continued on at University of Miami School of Law to receive his Doctor of Law in 1985 with honors. Randy is one of those unique people that runs toward disasters to see how he can help, instead of fleeing. His 29 years of experience has taken him around the world with the International Red Cross dealing with legal and humanitarian disasters, giving him insights and problem solving skills which are second to none. Last time, on Episode 37 of our show, Randy took us on a trip through the nature and construction of Unconscionable Contracts – those David & Goliath types of deals where one side is so large and intimidating; the other side simply must agree or be out in the cold. While a Senior Trial Attorney at Ice Legal, P.A., Randy was part of the team that broke open the -robo-signer- scandal in Florida foreclosure cases, exposing that heinous behavior by lenders and servicing companies. Always fighting for the rights of homeowners and others injured by lenders, servicers and large corporations, he strives to -speak truth to power!- He can be found at his law firm in West Palm Beach Florida, The Law Offices of James R. Ackley.
Be prepared for a vigorous and charismatic interchange between two lawyers who hold nothing back when it comes to defending the American Homeowner!
Now please welcome our guests for this evening… consumer advocate and lawyers, Lou Brydges and Randy Ackley…
We’re going to skip the “Recent Headlines” portion of the show and go directly to our guest… There will be time for Questions, so please remember to use *8 on your phone to raise your hand and be placed into the queue.
SHOW INSTRUCTIONS: (All Episodes)
Please use the phone line TO SPEAK; ASK QUESTIONS AND CONTRIBUTE…
NOTE: computer access will ONLY allow you to hear and type into the blog (Not Speak)…
All are welcome!
As a reminder – if you or a friend would like to receive a weekly email notifying you of the call… please email the host at: firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject line: “please add me to the goose!”
– to be removed from the mailing list – use the subject line: “please pluck my goose!”
For Older Show Recordings: just Go to http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/139335 and select the program. Also – To read the chat-board text from any old show, just go to http://www.chatgrabber.com, type in our show number 139335 and select the episode.
GUEST NOTES: Episode #39 [2016-06-23]
[Louis W. Brydges, Jr. Esq.] [http://www.fightillinoisforeclosures.com/]
Lou has practiced before the Circuit Courts of Illinois, the Federal District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern and Western Divisions, First and Second District Appellate Courts of Illinois, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. He has also written extensively on mechanics’ lien law.
With over 3 decades of experience, Lou is an experienced foreclosure defense lawyer on the front line of mortgage defense and litigation; dedicated to helping homeowners keep their property. He understands both the legal and practical options available in the foreclosure process including the environment of the courts, defective mortgages, mortgage restructuring, loan modification, and short sale negotiations.
He is also available for lectures and attorney coaching in foreclosure defense and being “of counsel”; on a case by case basis.
Lou’s ongoing weekly radio program,“The Consumer Advocates Hour” – Hosted by Lou Brydges; can be heard (both live and rebroadcasted) on Saturdays at 8:00 AM on WIND-AM 560 and 5:00 PM on WYLL-AM 1160. On his show, he coined the phrases, “Never Give Up the Land”, and in describing the operation of many foreclosure courts, “Justice Sacrificed on the Alter of Expediency”…
Previous radio or TV interviews:
Recordings of his past shows can be found at this URL link: http://www.brydgeslaw.net/radio/. Especially interesting is his recent February 6, 2016 show where he launches an effective indictment of the American judiciary.
You can also check out his video introduction at: https://youtu.be/o-zVHUMEjtc and other videos at: http://www.brydgeslaw.net/category/foreclosure-defense-video-blog-alert/
[James R. Ackley] [Rackley@AckleyLegal.com] [https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-r-randy-ackley-79285614]
Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen, P.A. – Trial Attorney – Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 2015 – 2016
Ice Legal P.A. – Senior Trial Attorney – Royal Palm Beach, Florida 2012 – 2015
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance – Coordinator – Louisville, Kentucky 2008 – 2012
American Red Cross – Multiple Positions – Multiple International Locations 1994 – 2007
International humanitarian relief and recovery non-profit quasi-governmental organization.
Senior Field Representative – South Asia International Programs, India Delegation
Senior Field Representative/Country Coordinator – Sri Lanka/Maldives/India Delegation
Head of Regional Delegation – South Asia Regional Delegation
Director of Chapter International Support – Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
Head of Delegation – Bulgaria Delegation
Crisis Relief & ARC Public Information Officer – Macedonia/Kosovo Delegation
Media Relations Associate – Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
Regional Administration Associate – Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
John A. Shughart & Associates, P.A. – Associate Attorney – Winter Park, Florida 1993
Florida Power & Light Company – Litigation Attorney – Juno Beach, Florida 1990 – 1992
Weiner, Aliano, Catlett & Shiley, P.A. – Associate Attorney – Miami, Florida 1989 – 1990
Ligman, Martin & Evans, P.A. – Associate Attorney – Coral Gables, Florida 1988 – 1989
Barwick & Dillian, P.A. – Associate Attorney – Miami Shores, Florida 1985 – 1988
Previous published works include:
Apr 5, 2016 – Responding to Disaster, A Contemporary Approach to Foreclosure Defense. By James ‘Randy‘ Ackley. https://4closurefraud.org/2016/04/05/james-r-ackley-responding-to-disaster-a-contemporary-approach-to-foreclosure-defense/
Previous radio or TV interviews:
Attorney James “Randy” Ackley- The Illusion of Standing
Law Offices of James R. Ackley, P.A.
3362 Blue Fin Drive
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
(561) 594-5671 Office (888) 750-0702 Fax
http://ackleylegal.com/ (still in development)
A Fireside Chat Between Lou Brydges and Randy Ackley
Possible Questions/Talking Points:
- What is the difference between a contract and a pledge?
- If a bank or servicer can’t prove they or the originator funded a loan or ever legally paid for the note, how can they have standing or capacity or a right to relief?
- Is MERS really on the way out? If so – what is going to happen to all those alleged assignments?
- Has the California Supreme Court ruling in Yvanova started to percolate across America yet? http://moneyanddirt.com/2016/02/california-supreme-court-borrowers-have-standing-to-allege-wrongful-foreclosure-based-on-void-assignment-of-note/
- Does the California Court of Appeals decision in Sciarratta v. U.S. Bank National Association finish the basis for suit for wrongful foreclosure from parties without standing or capacity? https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?q=sciarratta&hl=en&as_sdt=2006&case=3131362117744957689&scilh=0
- Do you see the concept of trying to get a “free house” being the act of the homeowner or the bank?
- What about the Security First rule (as in California), where if the so-called lender is made whole, even by way of insurance or derivatives, that they lose their claim on the collateral and the house returns to the grantor/homeowner by reversionary right? Have you looked into that?
- Why do some courts make it difficult for homeowners or their lawyers to get evidence admitted?
- What are some of the hardest bank allegations to overcome?
- What is your definition of a successful challenge to a foreclosure?
- What are some of the most frequent procedural mistakes committed by homeowners?
- What are some of the most effective strategies in defense of foreclosure?
- What is your opinion about homeowners using TILA rescission as a way to change the nature of a case from a secured foreclosure to an unsecured debt collection attempt?
- In general, what things would you recommend to make homeowners’ foreclosure defenses more effective?
- Why are judges biased against homeowners even when presented with strong supporting facts?
- Can you address some of the “magical” Mortgage Assignments under Powers of Attorney to Servicers, like OCWEN, supposedly issued by principal entities which either never existed, are closed or dissolved under bankruptcy – and recorded on their land records years later? Just how long can a POA endure after the Principal no longer exists?