DAYUMMM! – Now Hiring: MERS Servicing Specialists Have Some Nice Perks
As a MERS Servicing Specialist the team member will focus on all MERS processes (Mortgage Electronic Registration System), including registration, creating batches, accepting batches, reports, and working with our internal team members, brokers and correspondents. The MERS Servicing Specialist will also be responsible for oversight of our Sub-Servicer and cross trained to learn other areas of Servicing. The team member will also assist with projects, updating procedures, job aids, process maps and any additional duties requested.
The Place & The Perks
United Shore is a diverse group of over 1,600 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more – all working toward the same goals. We’re a $13 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We’re committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals.
Here Are Just a Few Of The Reasons You’ll Love Working Here
- Work-life balance. Give us 40-hours and the rest is yours.
- Generous benefits package including health and wellness, community involvement, personal and professional development, and rewards and recognition
- Free fruit, soft drinks, and coffee
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast, lunch, sushi Mondays, and Mediterranean food.
- State-of-the-art fitness center open 5 a.m.–11 p.m. daily
- 24/7 convenience store
- Our very own Starbucks
- Cool company events that always include a surprise or two
- Lawn vouchers to concerts at DTE Energy Music Theater
- $$5 tickets to every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday regular-season Pistons game