Foreclosure Fraud H.R. 3808

Disclaimer: 4-letter words expressed and closed captioned

4clsoureFraud.org

Comments
11 Responses to “Video – Someone is Upset about H.R. 3808 The Interstate Recognition of Notarizations Act of 2010”
  1. foreseeyer says:

Sorry Steve about the disclaimer commentary above….

Yes I am an idiot. In 2005 I trusted WAMU, the OTS and its supposed “oversight” (lol’s) of the largest thrift in the country, and the over-all “system” that allows the perpetuation of fraud and RICO.

The disclaimer and digital authorization issue was meant to be tongue and cheek regarding people agreeing to notes, personal responsibility, notes/mortgages, and digital authorization (of interstate notary signatures?) How ironic.

Didn’t mean to pee in your corn flakes. :-)

2. rad says:

I think this is good! Language? OOOOO please spare comments about not nice language! Some times we had to communicate to Those People in their Language!. Good work anyway!

3. Linda says:

I think this is incredibly clever………I’m passing along!

4. Steve says:

I could have gone all day without the expletives! Your Disclaimer wasn’t loud enough. Next time clean it up. There’s no need for that. The same point can be reached without the added verbiage.

• But it was fully disclosed – and you signed off on the paperwork….

• Actually, the disclaimer should have probably read: (*Disclaimer: There is offensive language in this video. If you don’t want to hear it, don’t digitally authorize its use by clicking the link. Please consult with your attorney before agreeing to its terms and viewing of its content. the poster of said video parody bears no legal liability for its educational or entertainment usage.)

*PS – I am not an attorney and the reader may not utilize this disclaimer as legal advice. Please consult with a qualified attorney.

• Steve says:

It should have read Rob is an idiot.

• Steve says:

Really…No, Not Really. I like your Clarification; however, I think Joe Biden would have made a better Hitler and his language would fit right in.

• Steve says:

Language aside. This site is informative and offers a lot of good stuff.

5. Fortunately, one reporter asked how H.R. 3808 was going to be pocket vetoed since Congress had not adjourned and a few alternative news outlets like this one were paying attention. Otherwise, this blatantly unconstitutional law would have passed just in time to help the banksters to steal the homes of a few million more Americans.

For another enlightening video, see If I Were a Terrorist below and note that it was made and posted in early 2008.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1EXKLVgEx0&fs=1&hl=en_US]

6. Lit Gant says:

This is nothing Elizabeth Wellborn can’t fix sir fuerer, send her a check.