Anonymous Vs Bank of America – Potentially Alarming Research: Anonymous Intelligence Agency
Par:AnoIA has released a total of 14 Gigabyte data, code and software that is related to Bank of America, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, TEKSystems (http://teksystems.com) and ClearForest (http://clearforest.com). You can find all details about the release and the data at the following address: http://par-anoia.net/
We consider this release noteworthy for several reasons:
• It contains detailed data about hundred of thousands of executives and employees
from various corporations around the world, including salary information.
• It shows that Bank of America and others are contracting other companies to spy
and collect information on private citizens.
• The overall quality of the research is poor and potentially false.
• The collected data was stored insecurely and could have been retrieved by anyone.
Main release site:
- Main file directory: http://par-anoia.net/
- OneCalais software: http://par-anoia.net/
- Bank of America source code: http://par-anoia.net/
- Executive/Employee data: http://par-anoia.net/