Can’t Get No Satisfaction
Part one if you missed it…
Well well well… Lookie what we have here folks… Is this why they tried to sneak through H.R. 3808? (just kidding) Just like we have been saying all along, this is so much bigger than “affidavits.” Here is another piece of the puzzle, without bringing up the REMIC issues… Now that YOU are affected personally … Read more
And this time it’s MERS
Well well well…
Lookie what we have here folks…
Is this why they tried to sneak through H.R. 3808? (just kidding)
Just like we have been saying all along, this is so much bigger than “affidavits.”
Here is another piece of the puzzle, without bringing up the REMIC issues…
Now that YOU are affected personally in this, ON TWO MORTGAGES, Mr. President, what are you going to do about it?
Let’s get off the whole CNN Axelrod signals White House opposition to foreclosure moratorium BS…
“The Obama administration opposes a moratorium on home foreclosures, but wants problems involving improper paperwork resolved as quickly as possible, senior adviser David Axelrod said Sunday.”I’m not sure about a national moratorium,”
Like my dear friend at the Hamlet puts it
It’s not the foreclosure affidavits only. Hello? It’s the whole kit-n-caboodle. it’s the fabricated assignments of mortgage, fake allonges, robo-stamped endorsements in blank, and satisfactions of mortgage, ignoring SEC and IRS regulations, disregard for the steps required by the REMIC rules. It’s all the top national banks and their servicing arms. The whole of it is a sham. Don’t believe the propaganda that insists otherwise.
Now for MORE fireworks…
First we will start with a screen shot of ANOTHER ONE of Obama’s Satisfaction of Mortgage…
Urban Roman signed off on their release of mortgage.
Now you ask, so what is wrong with that?
Nothing on it’s face, but you know how I roll…
With all that is going on with the robosigning, forgeries, fabrications and LIES, we decided to dig into this to see if something was there to help educate the masses on the issues that all of us as Americans face…
Guess what we found AGAIN…
President Obama is a victim AGAIN of the robosigning phenomenon that has taken the financial industry by storm…
And it has been happening for OVER A DECADE behind the veil of MERS…
How else would you explain this?
Check it out…
Random search of signature for Roman
(Click to Enlarge)
Whoa, is that the same Urban Roman “Vice President” that signed off, and was notarized I might add BY THE SAME NOTARY, on the Presidents Satisfaction of Mortgage?
Hmmm. I’m no handwriting expert but…
Let’s check another document just to be sure…
Well it is a good thing we did… I was getting worried there…
Let’s clarify if the same person notarized these documents…
Random Notary Search Beasley
Looks the same to me on the notary, BUT THIS TIME THE NOTARY SIGNATURES DO NOT MACH EITHER, but hey, no big deal, it is just a “technicality”, right?
I feel much better now, don’t you?
Was getting a little nervous there for a second…
Again, didn’t MERS just come out with some statement about how they weren’t involved an any fraud or something like that?
Oh yea they did…
Statement by CEO of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERS) “The MERS System is not fraudulent, and MERS has not committed any fraud.”
Statement by CEO of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERS) RESTON, Va.–(EON: Enhanced Online News)–Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERS) Chief Executive Officer R.K. Arnold today issued the following statement regarding the organization and clarifying certain aspects of its operations: “The MERS System is not fraudulent, and MERS has not committed any fraud.” “MERS is one important … Read more
So you see, once again, this whole Foreclosure-Gate crisis has nothing to do with the “deadbeat” borrowers, it never has.
It has to do with the complete lack of the respect of the law by the banking industry.
They got away with it up until now and are trying their damnedest to paper over their crimes.
It is time to say no more…
They tricked all of us, even you Mr. President, TWICE so far, and completely disregarded the basic laws of this country to make a buck.
I have been beating this drum, along with a few others, for years now and it is time to come to an end.
Mr President, now that you have had the fraud perpetrated on you personally TWICE, what are you going to do about it?
The system is broken and the foreclosures need to be stopped NOW.
It is actually worse than you can imagine…
This is FRAUD period.
Try taking a forged notarized document and submitting it to you local land records and see what happens…
In Florida it is a FELONY.
117.105 False or fraudulent acknowledgments; penalty.-A notary public who falsely or fraudulently takes an acknowledgment of an instrument as a notary public or who falsely or fraudulently makes a certificate as a notary public or who falsely takes or receives an acknowledgment of the signature on a written instrument is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s, 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
117.107 Prohibited Acts
(1) A notary public may not use a name or initial in signing certificates other than that by which the notary public is commissioned.
(2) A notary public may not sign notarial certificates using a facsimile signature stamp unless the notary public has a physical disability that limits or prohibits his or her ability to make a written signature and unless the notary public has first submitted written notice to the Department of State with an exemplar of the facsimile signature stamp.
(3) A notary public may not affix his or her signature to a blank form of affidavit or certification of acknowledgment and deliver that form to another person with the intent that it be used as an affidavit or acknowledgment.
(4) A notary public may not take the acknowledgment of or administer an oath to a person whom the notary public actually knows to have been adjudicated mentally incapacitated by a court of competent jurisdiction, where the acknowledgment or oath necessitates the exercise of a right that has been removed pursuant to s. 744,3215(2) 0r (3 ), and where the person has not been restored to capacity as a matter of record.
(5) A notary public may not notarize a signature on a document if it appears that the person is mentally incapable of understanding the nature and effect of the document at the time of notarization.
(6) A notary public may not take the acknowledgment of a person who does not speak or understand the English language, unless the nature and effect of the instrument to be notarized is translated into a language which the person does understand.
(7) A notary public may not change anything in a written instrument after it has been signed by anyone.
(8) A notary public may not amend a notarial certificate after the notarization is complete.
(9) A notary public may not notarize a signature on a document if the person
whose signature is being notarized is not in the presence of the notary public at the time the signature is notarized. Any notary public who violates this subsection is guilty of a civil infraction, punishable by penalty not exceeding $5,000, and such violation constitutes malfeasance and misfeasance in the conduct of official duties. It is no defense to the civil infraction specified in this subsection that the notary public acted without intent to defraud. A notary public who violates this subsection with the intent to defraud is guilty of violating s. 117.105.
(10) A notary public may not notarize a signature on a document if the document is incomplete or blank. However, an endorsement or assignment in blank of a negotiable or nonnegotiable note and the assignment in blank of any instrument given as security for such note is not deemed incomplete.
(11) A notary public may not notarize a signature on a document if the person whose signature is to be notarized is the spouse, son, daughter, mother, or father of the notary public.
(12) A notary public may not notarize a signature on a document if the notary public has a financial interest in or is a party to the underlying transaction; however, a notary public who is an employee may notarize a signature for his or her employer, and this employment does not constitute a financial interest in the transaction nor make the notary a party to the transaction under this subsection as long as he or she does not receive a benefit other than his or her salary and the fee for services as a notary public authorized by law. For purposes of this subsection, a notary public who is an attorney does not have a financial interest in and is not a party to the underlying transaction evidenced by a notarized document if he or she notarizes a signature on that document for a client for whom he or she serves as an attorney of record and he or she has no interest in the document other than the fee paid to him or her for legal services and the fee authorized by law for services as a notary public.
EMPLOYER LIABLE FOR ACT OF NOTARY
(6) The employer of a notary public shall be liable to the persons involved for all damages proximately caused by the notary’s official misconduct, if the notary public was acting within the scope of his or her employment at the time the notary engaged in the official misconduct.
I am sure there are similar laws in every state.
Again as always, feel free to call or email me to discuss this further, Mr President.
All documents supporting the screen shots above are available to the media upon request.
1 – 561 – 880 – LIES
Next up, how to look up the records for your local representatives and judges so you can show them that they have been affected by these crooks too…