Details For Trip to Tally For EAST COAST Bus Riders!!
IMPORTANT DETAILS & REMINDERS FOR THE TRIP:
· 50% chance of rain on Thurs, bring umbrellas!
· This is a FREE trip to Tallahassee, but it is customary to tip the driver for his time and effort getting us there on schedule. I will be collecting cash tips on the bus. We are asking that everyone tip $5-10, but NO passenger will be turned away if you don’t have it!
· Bring money for food if you wish, or pack food. Bring snacks, drinks, and hand sanitizer for the bus.
· We will stop for breakfast at Cracker Barrel o You will have time to wash up & change in the morning.
· There is a cafeteria for lunch in the building.
· The bus has a bathroom but no running water.
· The bus will be secure. You can leave valuables on the bus if needed for the day.
· Please do not put sticks on any of your signs, you won’t be allowed in the building with them.
· 20 copies of your story.
· We will stop for dinner on the way home.
· At the end of the day, the bus loads at 4:15pm and the bus is pulling out at 5pm sharp! Don’t be late, we don’t want anyone to miss the bus and be left behind. We will let you know exactly where the bus will be when we arrive.
Here is the pick up schedule & event schedule incase any of you missed it on the first go-around. Again, if you haven’t confirmed with me that you are going, please do so ASAP! J
EAST COAST BUS SCHEDULE:
9:30 pm: Miami – Golden Glades – Bus Leaves at 9:30 pm sharp!
10:00 pm: Ft. Lauderdale Sunrise Blvd Exit off Turnpike
11:00 pm: West Palm – Okeechobee Road Exit 704 – LaQuinta Inn East of Turnpike Exit 5981 Okeechobee Blvd
11:45 pm: Stuart – Exit 76 Kanner Hwy off Turnpike
2:00 am: Orlando – Crown Plaza/Airport-Semoran Blvd & 528. 5555 Hazeltine National Drive Orlando, FL 32812
6:15 am: Arrive in Tallahassee – Breakfast, etc.
9:00 am: Rally Starts
4:15 pm: Bus begins loading to come home.
5:00 pm: Bus pulls out. If you are not on the bus at 5pm sharp, you will miss your ride home. Please don’t be late; we don’t want to leave you behind!
9AM Rally begins
Intro by Maia Shaffer
Speech by Matt Weidner
Speech by Lisa Epstein
Speech by Rep. Darren Soto (D-)
10 AM Rep. Darren Soto leaves for press conference area –
10:30-11:00–Rep. Darren Soto press conference
12:00-2:00 –LEGISLATIVE TEACH-IN/ NETWORKING–
2:00 Speech by Rep. Scott Randolph
2:30-3 PM—RALLY WRAP-UP/ Special Awards presented
(Agenda subject to last minute changes)
This is becoming a national event protesting the bank settlement as well as opposing foreclosure HB 213 that will “fast track” the foreclosures and deny Floridians “due process” in court–
WE NEED SIGNS!!!!
KILL BILL 213
SAY NO TO THE SECRET BANK DEAL
WHERE ARE LEGISLATORS?
FLORIDA FOR SALE!
My phone number: 321-698-4048. If you have any issues, please call me!