Here is a new little game I am going to play. Each week I will be taking ten random foreclosure cases out of the Palm Beach County court house and picking out the one that has the most fraudulent document in the file.

Be it a Pleading, a BOGUS Assignment, a Fabricated Note, a Forgery, or an Assistant Attorney General that works for both the AG Office and a Foreclosure Mill at the same time…

Two “Original” Fabricated Notes?

In my last Foreclosure Fraud of the Week we talked about Poor Photo Shop skills.

This week we will expand on that topic.

Hold onto your hats. This one could possibly be a game changer.

Below are TWO “Original” Wet Ink Notes submitted in the same OPEN case by the notorious Florida Default Law Group.

One submitted by Ms. Ashleigh Politano Esq and the other by Tamara M. Walters Esq.

I am very grateful for this find since it corroborates some theories I have had.

I personally believe, that in most cases, the “Original” notes are purely high quality COPIES. The reason I say this is because almost EVERY “Original” note I examine, the blue “wet ink” signature is always the same odd colored blue. You know, the blue that comes off a printer or copy machine. I have yet to find that same elusive blue colored pen in any stationary store.

I think that the Foreclosure Mills and the Default Processing firms have electronic copies of the notes and just print them out however they need them, or they just replace the last page with a fabricated one that is endorsed to the plaintiff.

Not only that, the last page of the note, in many cases, is a different quality paper then the first few pages.

Now I know these are some conspiracy theorist type allegations, so bear with me and see for yourselves below.

Most judges do not want to hear those theories, so lets take it a step further to possibly opening their eyes.

Remember that these are both “Original” Notes filed in the same case, both with “wet ink” signatures, by the Florida Default Law Group, so they should be identical, right?

I took the liberty on taking screen shots of the “Notes” where I thought there might be frauds perpetrated on the court.

Examine the full Certified Copies below to compare…

I labeled them;

NOTE ONE (Submitted by Ashleigh Politano Esq)

and

NOTE TWO (Submitted by Tamara M. Walters Esq)

I highly doubt that the TRUE note holder had both of these as originals on hand.

Worm your way out of this one FDLG…

There are more to come…

Enjoy!

4closureFraud

UPDATE 04/29/10

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum Launches Investigations into Florida Default Law Group and Docx, LLC a/k/a Lender Processing Services

UPDATE 04/29/10

WSJ is Watching – Foreclosure Lawyers Face New Heat In Florida

Click on Images to Enlarge

Notices of Filing Original “Notes”

1st Page of Notes
Payments

1st Page of Notes
VOID

Last Page of Notes
Documentary Tax

Last Page of Notes
Borrowers Signature

Last Page of Notes
Endorsement to Plaintiff by Plaintiff

Last Page of Notes
Original Endorsement to VOID

NOTE ONE
(Submitted by Ashleigh Politano)
Defendant has retained counsel

NOTE TWO
(Submitted by Tamara M. Walters)
Defendant has retained counsel

For more Fraudulent Activity see the Links Below

Another WSJ Smackdown! Florida Judges Bash Banks in Foreclosure Cases

OVERRULED!!! Florida Judge Reverses His own Summary Judgment Order!

WSJ Strikes Again – Judge Finds “Fraud” in Foreclosure Mess

NY Post – Florida Judge Reverses own Summary Judgement after GMAC Lawyer Could Only Manage a Ralph Kramden-like hamina-hamina-hamina

Mortgage Assignment Fraud – David Sterns Office Commits Fraud on The Court – Case Dismissed WITH Prejudice

Wells Fargo Motion for Judgment of Foreclosure and Sale for the Premises is DENIED WITH PREJUDICE Complaint is Dismissed

Foreclosure Mill Attorney for Marshall Watson or Foreclosure Defense Attorney for Homeowners?

SHOCKING REVELATION! J.P. Morgan Chase / LPS Produced a Fraudulent Assignment of Mortgage!

Verification of Mortgage Foreclosure Complaints

Comments
53 Responses to “Foreclosure Fraud of the Week – Two “Original” Wet Ink Notes Submitted in the Same Case by the Florida Default Law Group and JPMorgan Chase”
  1. Barbara Matthews says:

Please help me.i was put our in the streets in aprol 2013
    I paid 27 years on a30 year mortgage and they took my Home.

2. Rebecca Lara says:

Where would you fax a copy of the original 2 page front back of hard paper signed in blue ink sealed with stamp to and would the original loan docs also be needed?
    From 1989
    Then paid in full and was sent the original deed that I signed that day along with the man who sold the house deed????

3. albert says:

check my post in foreclosurehamlet.org

LOTS OF FRAUDULENT THINGS FOUND , FORECLOSED BY “MIDFIRST BANK ” AND “MIDLAND MORTGAGE CO, SERVICER” PRETENDING LENDERS

4. Giglio John Miglietta Jr says:

Well this is only part of what goes on the dates must ALL be the same, that means NO break in recording time, when they are recorded. Also was the loan really funded by the bank that is on the mortgage application?, if so is there any language that says differently. According to violations everything must be true and accurately put in ink and under penalties of perjury signed the both parties, the borrower and the loan agent, whether they are brokers or bankers, that is step one, step two goes to the processor to valid that all is true, then step three the underwriter that is a very interesting part of every loan process (what school did they attend) I think they call it what’s the bottom line on this loan University! So each and every loan is bunk, show me the lawful money that backs those Oh So Lenders, Oh they say the wire is in so Show Me The Money at that bank in 1 hour, 5 hours 180 days most likely NEVER! So is that FRAUD, they FUNDED the loan with, Oh Ya a WIRE, Gee I have a lot of wire in my shed!! Keep up the good work, and stay safe!

5. COCO says:

Has anyone tried using the microscope to detect yellow dots in the signatures? Original signatures do not have visible yellow dots according to some articles that I have been reading. Our courthouse allows you to bring a microscope in for use on documents. If you discover yellow dots, I believe that you have to have an expert attest to the fact that it is a photo copy rather than an original signature.

6. Mad as hell in Maryland says:

Forgot to ask: Has anyone else successfully caught the fake notes in court? And if so, what was the outcome?

Also, we did get our ‘Show Cause’ hearing, so, the robo-signer has to appear in court to explain.

7. Mad as hell in Maryland says:

You hit the nail on the head sir. I am involved in a case in Caroll County Maryland, with regard to our home. We hired counsel, and had a hearing for exceptions to the sale in early March. About half way through the attorney for the plaintiffs (alleged note holder, Hsbc, agent for Wells Fargo, agent for trustee for Merill Lynch Pass thru certificates number af2-2006), presents what he claims is the ‘original’ note. Mind you we had not brought up the fact that we did not believe they had it. Our attorney briefly glanced at it, as my Wife and I were in shock. As I saw it from 5-6 feet away, I saw a likeness of my own signature in that odd blue color. We saw that the ‘allonge’ was not attached to it either. Now I knew there was something wrong with it, however, it took me about 24 hours to figure it out. See the Title company we settled at for the loan in question, was one we had settled at many times before. They use the cheapest (Office store label) ball point pens, black pens at that. I have spoken to our attorney, and brought it up, he stated that we would have to wait until another hearing to bring it up.
    Does anyone know how we could bring it up? And any game plan we should follow?

I know for certain that it was a fabrication. Now to prove it.

Also, when we do prove it, what then? (Fraud upon the court, what does that mean to us?)

Good luck to all!

8. Peter Everts says:

The fines are “fine”, but when are the miscreants going to prison???

9. I don’t know if this is off topic, but I don’t like the terms of the note. Payments go to a certain place. If the location changes, the owner should have some rights. For instance, if it takes longer to process the payments each month, that HAS TO RESULT IN A DATE EXTENSION.

So if the due date is the first, the payment then has to go to a new address which takes an average of 4 days longer to process, then the due date should change to the 5th of the month. There shall be grace periods instituted for the first three billing cycles after an change of address payment location change.

Payment address changes have to notarized. Payment or late penalty fees ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CHANGE just because the mortgage note was sold.

Anyways, the above are just my opinions and ideas.

10. truthmonger says:

New concepts.. First.. what Note??What note!! not where is the original, who owns the note and lal that just what Note!!! by denying it is original is admitting there is an original; Simply say what note. Then they have to prove that there is a note, an original note etc. Just an Idea. 2nd, Create a controversy!!! Counter claim, counterclaim!!! Bring charges against them!! for all the abovbe but always from the perspective of, ther is no Note or anythng else! What payments, what deed, what is that paper you have printed… also we are exploring UPU mail fraud since they send documents that are fraudulennt through the mail!! Counter sue. Make a claim, demand and PAY for a Jury trial!!!! Send by Notary presentoer/receiver. Bring charges against them for all their fraud. Remember to define the charges simply 1.2.3. short sentences, each accusation, separate spacific. then the remedy, 1mil 2mil 50mil, be clear and concise.. look at cases others have filed already!!! Forget about defending and getting your house back, it is still yours, anything done in fraud is void ab inito. 3rd. Make a claim and file as HOLDER IN DUE COURSE!! Cloud title!!!!! gotta go contact for more…all the best!!!

• Kim says:

Want more! All the best to you too! Let’s kick their ass! I’m tired of their bull. Help me so I can help others, I am ready to ROCK! This one is personal…

11. Heather Minty says:

i got “original” notes with fraudelent signatures and loan mod docs where the notary public signed for the vice president of Countrywide. Countrywide almost took away my house with fraudulent docs and still no one cares. A note is a negotiable instrument like a check. So a fraudelent signature on a note is like the banks writing a check to themselves and then cashing it. Its perfectly legal of course

• beat4theday says:

Sadly judges don’t care only because they are “sick” of all the filings and they don’t get paid well to hear everyone’s mortgage problems. I say don’t pay if you can’t, let them foreclose, live in your home at no cost, and get it defended by a lawyer – or defend it yourself if you know what you are looking for.

12. [scribd id=37604449 key=key-1gyin8c2a2mf6t3vu9ms mode=list]

13. dR pHil says:

I’ve confirmed the investigations are ongoing into DOCX and FDLG but, why is there no investigation as of yet into JP Morgan Chanse NA? Is DOCX being squeezed to ‘rat out’ JP? Please no answers like JP too powerful, political, etc…a more plausable useful answer?

• beat4theday says:

Everyone is investigated as long as FBI has reason to believe Fraud is committed. No one will be busted until the FBI or any investigator’s case is sealed tight – meaning no way out.

14. Jerry Jurden says:

We are in the state of Georgia > My lawyer is C. David Joyner P.C. E-mail address DJOYNER@CDAVIDPC.COM

Any bright minds that just want to help save my old 1890 HOUSE my home please HElP.

JERRY

15. Jerry Jurden says:

Please forward any information . I have just had a home I purchased and moved it to some property that was owned by a former girlfriend. She forged a bill of sale saying she owned the home as well as the property. Got a mortgage refinanced and placed some $150,000.00 intoher account paying off credit card debt and has since filed chapter 7 bankruptcy. the bank Hsbc got the property removed from the BK court and foreclosed . Taking both the home and property. I am in current litigation trying to save my home. My lawyer is good but any additional help in saving my home would be helpful. So far the court seems to be favoring the bank since they claim they were not aware of my existance yet they should have seen the Big red flag since the property had at least three apprasials and the last one clearly states the home was moved to the property and put back together extremely well and the tax office makes mention since in 2007 the taxes were some $500 pluS Now the tax records show incerease to some $2,500 plus.

How could they not be aware of my home being added to the property. HELP HELP don’t let them take my home *(1890 built away)…. Thanks for any help from anyone. We did get the copy of the forged document added to the case by of people the Lawyer of the BANK/ and FNMA Fannie Mae which he represents them both.

The law firm he represents went to the BK court and got it removed after they were made aware of my existance in August prior to the first try of FORECLOSURE sale. Then 4 months later they proceed to January 5th 2010 sale knowing full well tht I had notified them of my existance. Now they claim they didn’t have any idea of my existance when they made the loan in April 4, 2008 closing even though the appraisals and tax records existed prior to the refinance loan taking place. Sounds like the title company didn’t do a very good job since the life insurance policy was paid for some $30,000 more than was owed on the outstanding loan . Could this be a case of Bank fraud since the Bank purchased the house at the foreclosure sale for lots more than the outstanding amount due to make sure they got it to protect their ass. Wow what is really going on. they knew something right.

Jerry ttcb77@yahoo.com 404-246-8518 any help would be apprecated quickly please.

• Sue says:

Jerry contact me about your mortgage. A group of friends have filed there law suite against our so called mortgage holders and will be winning.

• usjustice4all says:

How is the lawsuit going? Maybe if we had an audience for the judge in favor of the homeowners, it might change

• Deb in Crested Butte, CO says:

Hi Sue, Would you please contact me also with examples of others lawsuits? I am trying to write my own & am a bit scared. Need to see how others map it out for the court.. I would be so very grateful to you and others. I live in Colorado & GMAC is just our servicer. Now they have filed an assignment from the original lender (BankUnited, FSB) to themselves, 350 days after they started the foreclosure on our house. I could really use a bit of help if any of you have the time to pass along info. I will do the work & research – just need some guidance.

• Nathanael says:

Bit late, but Jerry, priority one should be to buy a new lot for the house, free and clear, and hire movers to move it. They’ll come in and move it out, and then it’s up to the bank to try to prove that they shouldn’t have… which they can’t because you own it and have proof of ownership.

• Jerry, did you say you “moved the home” onto property that was then repossessed? If so, move the home again???

• beat4theday says:

What state are you in? Call my lawyer, (407) 494-9287 for help. His name’s Andy.

16. MSFraud.org says:

To support the fact that papers are being created, here is a link to the transcript of the Texas Supreme Court’s MEETING OF THE TASK FORCE ON JUDICIAL FORECLOSURE RULES on November 7, 2007.

(See document page# 28)

The following is from a brief filed in the Texas Supreme Court that addresses the transcript with page references:

The transcript baldly asserts, as is the case here, that the mandated paperwork required to lawfully execute a foreclosure simply does not exist in 90% of the cases, stating:

[“So finding a document that says, “I am the owner and holder, and I thereby grant to the servicer the right to foreclose in my name” is an impossibility in 90 percent of the cases.”] (transcript page 27, line 16)
    – Foreclosure mill attorney Michael Barrett.

Note: Mr. Barrett is the same attorney who came after Relator in 1997 with false allegations that Relator was in default and Bank of America was the true owner and holder of Relator’s note. Relator recently discovered that Bank of America was never the owner or holder and therefore could not have sold Relator’s promissory note to EMC as both falsely maintained in their pleadings to all courts, including Respondent appellate court in 2001, and this court in 2002.

The remedy for when, as Mr. Barrett confirmed “There really isn’t such a document” (Page 27, line 8), was revealed by Judge Bruce Priddy (See State of Texas v. Judge Priddy D-1-GV-08-002311) when he added:
    “They just create one for the most part sometimes, and
    the servicer signs it themselves saying that it’s (sic) been
    transferred to whatever entity they name as applicant”.
    (page 28, line 10)
    First American added:

“Well, the other problem — Judge, this is Tim Redding. The other problem that I see — and, Tommy, you and I talk about it regularly – that we have a bunch of servicers that are corporations or trusts attempting to foreclose on behalf of other trusts using a power of attorney, and I don’t think that’s really proper. I mean, we all kind of turn a blind eye to it, but I think that’s an issue that’s out there that somebody could use to potentially attack a foreclosure.”
    (page 33, line 5)

This Texas Supreme Court transcript suggests why many of the participants engaged in mortgage fraud seek refuge in Texas. The transcript also brings credence to Relator’s belief that neither Bank of America nor EMC could have held him hostage to years of litigation unless the court(s) were willing participants in the Ponzi scheme that allowed EMC to continue its proven “illegal” practices, that include, but are in no way limited to, the outright theft of Relator’s home, equity, personal belongings and tendered payments on a debt he now learns didn’t even exist.

17. The693 says:

Are blank mortgage and note forms ever downloaded from a computer and printed out on an office printer(water soluble ink) to be signed by the borrower? It seems to me all the ones I’ve seen were actually printed on a printing press(oil and water process). A drop of water on a COPY will dissolve or run the ink. A printing press copy will require alcohol or something similar to run the ink.

18. Obama says:

Do any of these federal agencies worth what the taxpayers are funding? Are there any new agencies that would do their job and serve the interest of the people. Get rid of McCallum he’s into this knee deep..Fight for your country and get rid of the garbage starting with the criminal judges and politicians that are like cancer to this society…

19. Providing a little background info for those doing research:

L
    ForeclosureHamlet.org

20. I did notify the FBI about this. I was told that if there was any issue with the mortgage being delinquent, then this was a CIVIL matter. Agent Degnan in the FBI’s West Palm Beach, Florida office assured me that the judge in the foreclosure case would review the files and would help sort it all out. He admonished me for being so insistent that this was a criminal matter for investigation by reminding me that the only thing that would matter to the prosecutor would be if the mortgage was current or not.

“Ma’am, you are not listening to me! This is CIVIL! Ma’am, did you not hear yourself? The mortgage is not being paid.”

“Sir, do you ALWAYS ask about the personal finances of all crime victims before you are willing to even look at the evidence when a complaint is called in? Do you not understand that there is counterfeit promissory notes being fabricated and used as evidence of proof of a debt that may not exist at all, let alone to the entity that is doing counterfeiting the evidence?”

“Again, Ma’am, you said that there is a problem in that the mortgage isn’t being paid.”

And with that………..my last vestige of faith and belief in my country was blown to smithereens.

As my good friend tells me all the time, “It’s up to us and we are going to get the job done.”

L
    ForeclosureHamlet.org

• Gordon Brooks says:

Perhaps it’s time to try the local authorities. That’s going to be my next step in my case, where the same mortgage was assigned twice. There is a statute in New Hampshire that makes it a felony to tamper with recordable instruments.

• Incognito123 says:

Well L, you did the right thing, I think I would file a complaint against the agent, as there in fact may be a civil issue, BUT, the filing of two ‘original’ notes IS criminal, plain and simple.

• Anon says:

The thing to tell the FBI agent is: “I need to know if I ever paid the right person! I might be able to make arrangements with the person I actually owe the money to,. but not with these people who are fraudulently *claiming* I owe them money!”

• RASHELL TOLLIVER says:

I SHARE YOUR SENTIMENTS ABOUT CONTACTING THE FBI ABOUT THE FRAUD USED IN THE ILLEGAL FORECLOSURE OF MY FAMILIES MORTGAGE. BUT MINE INVOLVED (MAIL FRAUD). IN MY CASE, A LOCAL US POSTAL EMPLOYEE SUPPLIED THE LOCAL ATTNY AND LOAN OFFICER, A CERTIFIED MAIL RECEIPT, THEN ENTERED (A) SIGNATURE INTO THE POSTAL SYSTEM. THE SIGNATURE IN THE SYSTEM AND ALL OTHER WRITING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS RECEIPT DOESN’T MATCH THE COPY OF THE RECEIPT SUPPLIED AS PROOF FROM THE ATTNY, NOR DOES THE NUMBER SEQUENCE OF THE RECEIPT AND DEFAULT AMOUNT PAN OUT EITHER. BOTH THE FBI IN MISSISSIPPI AND LOUISIANA, REFUSE TO ANSWER OR COMPLAINT. JOIN THE CLUB IN FEELING…..”RAPED” BY THE SYSTEM WE RELY ON FOR FAIRNESS AND PROTECTION…

21. ASHLEIGH POLITANO… what say you?

TAMARA WALTERS… what say you?

MR ECHIEVERRA… what say you?

AG MCCOLLUM… what say you?

WTF is the FBI DOING? HOW ABOUT FDLE???

HELEN KELLER COULD SEE THERE IS FRAUD RAMPANT THROUGHOUT OUR COURT SYSTEM… ARE THESE PEOPLE COMPLICIT OR WHAT?

22. dormanmom says:

Please tell me this woman did not lose her home, PLEASE!

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. [...] No referring link 4closurefraud.org/2010/04/27/foreclosure-fraud-of-the-week-two-original-wet-ink-notes-submitted-in-t… [...]

2. [...] No referring link 4closurefraud.org/2010/04/27/foreclosure-fraud-of-the-week-two-original-wet-ink-notes-submitted-in-t… [...]

3. [...] Foreclosure Fraud of the Week – Two “Original” Wet Ink Notes Submitted in the Same Case by the… [...]

4. [...] it a Pleading, a BOGUS Assignment, Fabricated Notes, a Forgery, or an Assistant Attorney General that works for both the AG Office and a Foreclosure [...]

5. [...] I encourage everyone to visit the 4ClosureFraud website for examples of documents that are clearly fraudulent on their face but have been submitted [...]

6. [...] The question should be:  Does the Plaintiff bank/lender/trust own this loan?  Prove it with admissible evidence – not forged affidavits of reasonable attorney fees or unlawful and false affidavits of indebtedness that no-one reads or has any personal knowledge of or bogus assignments of mortgages or conclusory allegations of “having and holding” or forged and fabricated “original notes.” [...]

7. [...] Foreclosure Fraud of the Week – Two “Original” Wet Ink Notes Submitted in the Same Case by the… [...]

8. [...] When a forged document has been submitted to the court…..have a look at the latest blog posting from our friends and fellow foreclosure fraud fighters at 4closurefraud.com [...]